TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shipping Costs on Wheel/Tire Combo

motorjock205

Anyone have any idea what it would cost to have a set of GT500 Wheels and Tires shipped from Miami, FL to Odessa, TX (79761)? I don't have a zip code for Miami area, but one of the guys at Chris' Magic City Mustang Club had a GT500 converted and has the original wheels for sale for a smoking price and wife said I could get them...Gotta give him a call and hope he still has them...it was Tuesday when we met him...FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Just got off of the phone with the gentleman...he still has the tires and wheels! Woo Hoo!!! I figured weight of the tires and wheels at about 60 pounds each...does that sound about right? If so, shipping would be about $160.00 from Miami to Odessa and I think I can live with that! $1200 for a set of GT500 Wheels and almost new Goodyear F1 Radials is NOT a bad deal!!!

If anyone needs or wants a set of SGT wheels and BFG KDW tires with 8000 miles on them, let me know! I'll need to sell these to recoup some of the cost of the GT500 wheels. Wheels are perfect, no scratches or dings anywhere! Tires show very little wear at all.

Anyone have any idea what it would cost to have a set of GT500 Wheels and Tires shipped from Miami, FL to Odessa, TX (79761)? I don't have a zip code for Miami area, but one of the guys at Chris' Magic City Mustang Club had a GT500 converted and has the original wheels for sale for a smoking price and wife said I could get them...Gotta give him a call and hope he still has them...it was Tuesday when we met him...FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Just got off of the phone with the gentleman...he still has the tires and wheels! Woo Hoo!!! I figured weight of the tires and wheels at about 60 pounds each...does that sound about right? If so, shipping would be about $160.00 from Miami to Odessa and I think I can live with that! $1200 for a set of GT500 Wheels and almost new Goodyear F1 Radials is NOT a bad deal!!!

If anyone needs or wants a set of SGT wheels and BFG KDW tires with 8000 miles on them, let me know! I'll need to sell these to recoup some of the cost of the GT500 wheels. Wheels are perfect, no scratches or dings anywhere! Tires show very little wear at all.

Carl,

The zip code that I believe where he lives might be like 33177 or so- my zip is 33033 so it might be a matter of a few dollars difference....those wheels will for sure look awesome :happy feet: :happy feet: ....GET THEM !!!!!!! before my wife gives me the ok.....LOL...J/K....maybe not.....J/K...... :hysterical:

Carl,Post up some pics of your wheels that you want to sell so I can let the rest of my club know that they are for sale...you can PM if you want with the price......Good Luck!!!!!

Archived