TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally ordered my Tires....now I need sensors and adjustable bands..

I ordered my tires for my wheels that have been sitting in my garage for the past couple weeks.

I went with the Nitto NT 555. I was all set to go with the the BFG KDW's, but I kept reading all the reviews that killed them for the noise they make. The Nitto will be fine, it seemed like a better fit for me. I had noisy tires on one of my cars in the past and it drove me nuts. Plus the Nitto's were $800 shipped to my door for 2-255/35/20"s and 2-275/35/20's.

Now I just have to find Sensors and adjustable straps so I can get them mounted, I do not want to take the ones out of my other wheels.

Some of you have said to try e-bay, any other suggestions????????

Thanks

Bill

I ordered my tires for my wheels that have been sitting in my garage for the past couple weeks.

I went with the Nitto NT 555. I was all set to go with the the BFG KDW's, but I kept reading all the reviews that killed them for the noise they make. The Nitto will be fine, it seemed like a better fit for me. I had noisy tires on one of my cars in the past and it drove me nuts. Plus the Nitto's were $800 shipped to my door for 2-255/35/20"s and 2-275/35/20's.

Now I just have to find Sensors and adjustable straps so I can get them mounted, I do not want to take the ones out of my other wheels.

Thanks

Bill

Sensors

http://newtakeoff.com/index.asp?PageAction...amp;ProdID=8286

Bands

http://www.mtfequipment.com/pm-132-8-tpms-...-sensor-ea.aspx

http://www.americanmuscle.com/universal-tpms-bands.html

Thanks

Bill

As a dealer for the Carroll Shelby Wheel Company, I can sell you a set of 4 straps. They can handle any diameter up to and including 20". I also can supply you with new sensors and the clips to retain the sensors. I am at the Tulsa event now. If you're here, I'll be at Tulsa Raceway Park tomorrow. If you're not here, call me next Wednesday when I get back into the office.

Kurt

Thanks

Bill

Save your money. I bought new straps and sensors and I always get a message thats says something about my tire pressure is wrong. Just press the reset button if it bothers you. It will save you about 400 bucks.

Archived