TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Direct me to the right info. please!!!

yenrod

I have been using the search option, but I cannot seem to find what I need. I have a VIN, and Ford says I'm released from plant with a delivery of this week. Who is it that can assist in the tracking matter, please?? What information do you need??

Thanks, I'm getting conflicting reports from my dealer and Ford. Cannot hold out too much longer!

I have been using the search option, but I cannot seem to find what I need. I have a VIN, and Ford says I'm released from plant with a delivery of this week. Who is it that can assist in the tracking matter, please?? What information do you need??

Thanks, I'm getting conflicting reports from my dealer and Ford. Cannot hold out too much longer!

You can try Ralph Arning @ PVT Ford, his # is 734-782-7800, sometimes he's hard to get a hold of as I'm sure he's very busy... but he has been the most helpful with info.

Good Luck,

Theresa :wacko:

Well what do you need? I use the search tool and I find rail car plenty of places. You must be more specific...what exactly do you want to track? If you are trying to nail down the exact location of your car after it leaves the plant, the only way I've seen is to cajole a few rare people on this board to help you with rail car tracking...but you need to do some research first and get a rail car number (if your car is even shipped this way).

Dave

Archived