TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 SGT Sighting today in Bridge City, TX

motorjock205

Well, wife and I are making out way back to West Texas from our Florida vacation, and she wanted to make a trip to Baytown, TX area and stop for the night, so we're cruising down the road and I spot a 2008 SGT sitting in line at a car wash in Bridge City, TX. I turned around and pulled into the car wash and waited for him to get through with his robo wash...He pulled out and pulled up beside me and rolled his window down and said "I guess the dealer told you that was the only one in this area too, huh?" I had to laugh...I explained that we were from Odessa and just passing through when I spotted him...His is number 1914 I believe, and he really didn't seem to know a whole lot about the cars...advised me that he has ordered the twin turbo setup for it... :rolleyes: Oh well, each and every one to his own I guess...He apparently has a lot of cars that he "collects" as he said he was having his warehouse enlarged to hold all of his cars...Must be nice to be in the oil buisiness right now I guess...I'm always in the wrong job at the wrong time!!!!

Motor on...we're going to NASA tomorrow then getting a little closer to home...

Well, wife and I are making out way back to West Texas from our Florida vacation, and she wanted to make a trip to Baytown, TX area and stop for the night, so we're cruising down the road and I spot a 2008 SGT sitting in line at a car wash in Bridge City, TX. I turned around and pulled into the car wash and waited for him to get through with his robo wash...He pulled out and pulled up beside me and rolled his window down and said "I guess the dealer told you that was the only one in this area too, huh?" I had to laugh...I explained that we were from Odessa and just passing through when I spotted him...His is number 1914 I believe, and he really didn't seem to know a whole lot about the cars...advised me that he has ordered the twin turbo setup for it... :rolleyes: Oh well, each and every one to his own I guess...He apparently has a lot of cars that he "collects" as he said he was having his warehouse enlarged to hold all of his cars...Must be nice to be in the oil buisiness right now I guess...I'm always in the wrong job at the wrong time!!!!

Motor on...we're going to NASA tomorrow then getting a little closer to home...

Carl,

Next time you're passing through Houston let me know and I'll meet up with you with my '07. But speaking of sightings in and around the Houston area, I was on my way home the other and saw a black SGT in downtown. When I got home I had to make sure my car wasn't out for a joyride without my permission. And did anyone bring their white one to the Astros game on Wednesday and park at the corner of Capital and Bastrop?

Matt

i work on the Beltway near IAH. I drive mine about once a week. When I drive my car, i never see other Shelbys. But, in the last month, while driving my Danger Ranger, i've seen 5 GT500s. Why can't I see them while in my car? I would never drive my SGT to the Astros game. Have you seen how they pack the cars into the lots?

i work on the Beltway near IAH. I drive mine about once a week. When I drive my car, i never see other Shelbys. But, in the last month, while driving my Danger Ranger, i've seen 5 GT500s. Why can't I see them while in my car? I would never drive my SGT to the Astros game. Have you seen how they pack the cars into the lots?

I live right by the ball park and my living room windows look right down on the parking lot on Texas. They just really pack 'em in into those around there. But at least the white one I saw was parked at the corner of the lot so there was less potential for bings.

Archived