TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hood Swap?

Getting my 500 Super Snaked. I would like to put my 500 hood on my wifes 07 SGT. We plan to have the Whipple instaled at some point. Will it fit with out any mods? If not how much work is needed? I have'nt seen any posts on this topic.

Getting my 500 Super Snaked. I would like to put my 500 hood on my wifes 07 SGT. We plan to have the Whipple instaled at some point. Will it fit with out any mods? If not how much work is needed? I have'nt seen any posts on this topic.

you have to change your front fascia to match.

The wife said no to that idea. I am just not really wanting to take the car back again to have the hoodscoop fixed again. I will search until I find the solution she likes best.

Thanks for mentioning cervini's. I completely forgot about them. My wife was checking out some of the hoods and so far she likes their '67 style hood. I might have found her the one she will be satisfied with. She can be so picky. :hysterical:

I think trufiber and cervini's both make some great looking hoods, I'm leaning to the sort of KR look. I'm thinking a Carbon hood might look pretty good on a black car. :)

And then add some forged wheels like these..... :happy feet: Carbon fiber reinforced wheels.....http://www.360forged.com/

360wheels.jpg

Thanks for mentioning cervini's. I completely forgot about them. My wife was checking out some of the hoods and so far she likes their '67 style hood. I might have found her the one she will be satisfied with. She can be so picky. :hysterical:

One of our members here opted for the same 67 style hood. Dig-it. He is waiting for his car to be returned from Quantum before he installs the hood. I think it's a good fit for the car.

Archived