TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT "Berg" faux gas cap

Anyone know if any more of these exist?

If so where I could get one?

Would love to have one, but my inquiries have come up empty. If Shelby would just produce some of this stuff again, I'm sure they could sell a bunch to the new generation of owners. I would personally buy the berg cap, billet engine cap set, fuse cover, shelby fuel door, etc.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to have one, but my inquiries have come up empty. If Shelby would just produce some of this stuff again, I'm sure they could sell a bunch to the new generation of owners. I would personally buy the berg cap, billet engine cap set, fuse cover, shelby fuel door, etc.

PM sent

• 2 weeks later...

Don't they still make most of that stuff?

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/26/2018 at 10:42 PM, stewarbc said:

Larry, tried to send you a PM. I am interested in these items.

I am interested too, if there is anything still left. 

I am brand new here as of today, and a 3 week owner of a 07 SGT.

Thanks,

Matt

I am still always "observing" as well. Always on the hunt for the rare items for our cars. I wish Shelby would reproduce some of the items that most of us I think are looking for...engine caps, emblems, interior parts, etc. I do like how it does make our addiction to these cars that much more rare though as these parts are not seen on every Mustang at your local cruise in or show.

• 3 months later...
On 3/28/2019 at 8:34 PM, JeffIsHereToo said:

Guys there are only what? 9000 cars? It’s just too expensive to produce items for that number when you estimate 1% will actually pull the trigger. Sucks but that’s the reality. 

Well said.

• 1 month later...

Archived