TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT "Berg" faux gas cap

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey where can I get one of those !!! I'm new to the site

You must be a owner of a SGT. You will need to give your CSM # and your VIN #.

Try this link....should take you right there.

http://shelbyperformanceparts.com/ShowItem...k%20Emblem.aspx

Shelby GT/Snake Logo Trunk Lock Emblem This Shelby GT/Snake logo trunk lock embelm fits right over the GT emblem that you already have. Attaches with double sided tape. Part # 7S3Z-9A031-SGT Give your Shelby GT a great finishing touch with this Shelby GT/Snake Logo trunk lock emblem. Only Available to Shelby GT owners. THIS IS NEW PRODUCT, PLEASE CALL TO RESERVE YOURS TODAY! (NOTE: Must provide CSM # and VIN #.)

Well I put MINE on! (See post #18)

SEF

AKA:

Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow, but I know it won't get here before 7PM or so...UPS and FedEx only deliver to residence after 5PM...What a drag even though I work from home most of the time and am here all day :(

A nice lady from Shelby called me yesterday to get my credit card no. corrected - mine was shipped out yesterday afternoon!

Mine FINALLY arrived late this evening, but the wife was hungry and wouldn't let me put it on before dinner, so after dinner I went out in the garage and put that puppy on and it look GREAT!

Thanks Amy for finally getting this for us all...Your hard work is GREATLY appreciated.

And Thanks BERG for coming up with the design for us that SAI finally used...good job!

post-19184-1214016613.jpg

post-19184-1214016613.jpg

I finally got my faux gas cap put on today. I had a little bit different install process than most. When I bought my SGT I couldn’t stand the GT faux gas cap so I took it off and put on the snake faux gas cap from Ford Racing Parts.

Thank you Amy B for getting this put together and thank you BERG for the wonderful design.

post-9552-1214098597.jpg

post-9552-1214098597.jpg

I finally got my faux gas cap put on today. I had a little bit different install process than most. When I bought my SGT I couldn’t stand the GT faux gas cap so I took it off and put on the snake faux gas cap from Ford Racing Parts.

Thank you Amy B for getting this put together and thank you BERG for the wonderful design.

Another picture of the install

post-9552-1214098754.jpg

post-9552-1214098754.jpg

Archived