TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CHANGED YOUR RIMS? WHAT TO DO WITH OLD ONES

I added a complete Roush Thunderbolt body kit and interior package to it. I also have a complete Roush lowering kit and dual exhaust for it but I spend all my free time modding my car so I haven't installed it. It puts out about 170 hp I think.

I added a complete Roush Thunderbolt body kit and interior package to it. I also have a complete Roush lowering kit and dual exhaust for it but I spend all my free time modding my car so I haven't installed it. It puts out about 170 hp I think.

haha I am about to get a small truck too. I was thinking between a Ford Ranger and a Toyota Tacoma. Seeing how my wheels can bolt on to the ranger, I think I am leaning on to the Ford Ranger. At least when I get my new wheels, I can re use my old one on the truck.

The off-set of the stock rims is such that they hit the edge of the upper control arm. I used 5/16" spacers in the front to clear them. The center caps hit the dust covers and don't work either so I made some that look good and fit. Stock lugs work off the 'stang.

Glad I finally got to see the car up close today Mike. You've done a great job! Let's see if we can meet up next Wednesday at Denny's.

Roger

Thanks Roger. I wish you had yours there but I'll see it soon enough. I ended up getting a second place trophy today. Nice to have it say Tasca on it. Sorry we didn't talk more but I kept seeing people I haven't seen in a long time.

MVC_009F.JPG

MVC_009F.JPG

Thanks Roger. I wish you had yours there but I'll see it soon enough. I ended up getting a second place trophy today. Nice to have it say Tasca on it. Sorry we didn't talk more but I kept seeing people I haven't seen in a long time.

Congrats on the trophy. Who was 1st? Were there any other 05-07 cars there other than what I seen when I arrived?

R

There were some others there but I think they left before you got there. The red '93 'vert with the Kenne bell on it got first I think. The class was '74- 08. Peer judging.

I bought the wheels because I intend on doing a big brake upgrade. Want to get my foundation solid before I add more power.

Archived