TEAM SHELBY FORUM

new cts v faster than gt500

idareu

Check out Forum Wars Episode 9

CTS-V on the Road Corse 54.57sec

Srt10-51.15sec

Shelby GT-Episode 1. 44sec, still the fastest time on the road corse.

Say what you want the little Shelby is kicking ASSS.

You know it Devildog !!! :happy feet: then throw in the whipple 550 and you are really taking it to any road course. WHOOA !!!!

Scotty

He said country club...hysterical.gif

Before my SC I had a CTS walk from me on a hwy enterance (not illegal speeds or racing just a friendly acceleration out of a light) now I think it would be a different outcome due to physics...

Nice cars, I still miss my old ones; 73 Eldo vert, 66 Coupe, 73 Sedan, 79 Sedan and mostly my 68 Triple black and tinted Eldo that would do a burnout forever...problem with them is thay are just way too big to amass them even one at a time...

That dark red vert and I had a few crazy trips with friends to Vegas when I was about 22 what a fun car. Chicks dug it.

The new ones are nice but I do not dig the styling...they look like steath bombers to me, which is what they are...lots of HP.

If I was in the market for a cool sedan, the CTS would be on my list way before the european ones however.

I like my car beacause of the styling and it is spot on IMO, the fast part just makes it cooler.drool.gif

Cheers!

A buddy has a 2004 terminator with a 2.2 KB. He ran across the caddy about three weeks ago. He got smoked off the line and it quickly got a couple car lengths ahead. Once he hooked up, he reeled it in quickly but remind you his car has 630 RWHP.

If I only could have got that TVS for $3K on the classifieds a few days ago!!!!

Archived