TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saw Enis and his Grabber Super Snake on TV

Saw Enis and his Grabber Super Snake on Speed Channel yesterday in a Super Car story.

Enis, you represented the Shelby GT500 Super Snake well yesterday, Congrats.

post-3039-1213104227.jpg

post-3039-1213104227.jpg

Thank you guys, thank you very much. I really enjoyed partisipating in the shoot and it was alot of fun! The funny thing is that we shot that segment on two different days; one with the host Tanner, and the other was just for pick-up shots of the car and me driving it. All that footage was edited down to the segment that was aired last night.

Unfortunately, the footage that was edited out had me saying some great things about our International Team Shelby family, Amy, Gary Patterson, some of the other key people at SAI, and SAI in general.

As we owners all know, what I said about my car was from the heart and genuine; I really do love these cars and I consider myself blessed and very happy to be able to own one of them.

No Michael, no money necessary for my autograph, you funny guy!

Thank you guys, thank you very much. I really enjoyed partisipating in the shoot and it was alot of fun! The funny thing is that we shot that segment on two different days; one with the host Tanner, and the other was just for pick-up shots of the car and me driving it. All that footage was edited down to the segment that was aired last night.

Unfortunately, the footage that was edited out had me saying some great things about our International Team Shelby family, Amy, Gary Patterson, some of the other key people at SAI, and SAI in general.

As we owners all know, what I said about my car was from the heart and genuine; I really do love these cars and I consider myself blessed and very happy to be able to own one of them.

No Michael, no money necessary for my autograph, you funny guy!

Hey Enis,

Did Tanner asked you to if he could drif on your car :hysterical: . Hey congratulation

Saw Enis and his Grabber Super Snake on Speed Channel yesterday in a Super Car story.

Enis, you represented the Shelby GT500 Super Snake well yesterday, Congrats.

I missed this....I guess I need to reprogram my TIVO!!!

How can I catch it again....any ideas. Can someone put it on You Tube?

If someone could put it on You Tube, that would be great. What do you say Mike Morris? Can you help us out with this?

I had a meeting last night and forgot to program the DVR. Is this going to rerun and when? The Speed schedule isn't too specific. Is tonight's show (1AM Wed, EDT) the same?

I dont have a copy of the show. Im sure the show coming on tonight is the same one. I will try and find a copy.

michael morris

Hey Enis,

Did Tanner asked you to if he could drif on your car :hysterical: . Hey congratulation

Yes, actually he did, and I would have let him do so, but my clutch hadn't been replaced yet and it was down to it's last fibers and not functioning very well at all. He and I both had to baby it during the driving sequences that you saw. Hollywood magic right? You would never know that my clutch was essentally dead at that point.

Excellent job Enis. It was pure pleasure seeing you on the small screen! Don't let it go to you head... :shades:

Thanks for the complement Rick. No, I'm not going to let it go to my head by any means. I have lived in Los Angeles all my life and all of us Angelino's (like yourself) live in a city where every watier and waitress is a movie star that's just waiting for their break that's coming "next week". I'm good with who I am, I just had my 15 minutes, and will now go back into my cave. :hysterical:

Great job E! Love the legs :camera:

Thank's R. I'm going to have them insured like Betty Grable's and David Beckham's legs...a couple of million a piece. :hysterical:

See next line SS...

If someone could put it on You Tube, that would be great. What do you say Mike Morris? Can you help us out with this?

The production company is supposed to get and give me a copy of the show on DVD. I haven't been in contact with them since last night's show, but I can try to post a copy on U tube if someone that already has a copy can't. The only problem si that it might be a few days to a week before I get my copy.

I dont have a copy of the show. Im sure the show coming on tonight is the same one. I will try and find a copy.

michael morris

Odds are that tonight's episode will be the replay of last night's show. Last night's show was the 2008 season ender, so Speed will either replay last night's show, or perhaps they will start the cycle all over and show the first epsode of the 2008 season again. My bet is that will will replay last night's show. I just tried calling the show's production company to ask them, but I could only leave a message. CORRECTION REGARDING THE REPLAY DATE. PLEASE SEE POSTS BELOW...

Congrats Enis, you and your SS looked great....enjoy....

Thank you Alexandros, thank you very much!

Yes very cool Enis, what was up with the blind fold look for the car thing, They could of spent more time talking about the SuperSnake.

The blindfold "shtick" was developed on the fly by the director when we were at Galpin. He and the producer believed that the show needed that gag as well as the "power plug hanging out of the socket" on the electric Cobra and the "sneak out of the house with the golf clubs" bits in order to make the show more entertaining and humorious. Both Tanner and I (really the only two "car guys" on the shoot that day) thought that they were a waste of time and like your observation, took time away from the informational parts of the show. I knew that they were going to edit the crap out the 10+ hours of footage they shot, but I was hoping that they would have seen that the shticks were weak and killed them instead of the footage that they did edit out in the end.

Yes, TBJS is correct. Supercars Exposed will replay on June 15 from 10:00 to 10:30PM Pacific Time as well as the other time zones respectively.

Does anyone have a YouTube link for this yet? :)

I'm still waiting for the production company to send me a DVD of the show. I was not able to capture it on tape or on a DVR at is aired, but I'll definately post at U Tube as soon as I get my copy, but I don't know how much longer it will be before the production company sends it to me.

I'm still waiting for the production company to send me a DVD of the show. I was not able to capture it on tape or on a DVR at is aired, but I'll definately post at U Tube as soon as I get my copy, but I don't know how much longer it will be before the production company sends it to me.

Cool Enis, thanks

Archived