TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Unified Registry

kaiserkreb

Title says it all, I try to enter my details for the Shelby Unified Registry and it comes up as "this car has already been registered". Well the car is quite obviously mine now, when I purchased it, it was technically used but it only had 400 miles on it so it was brand new for all intents and purposes, yet whomever owned it still managed to register it. Regardless, how do I go about changing the registry info as it doesn't seem to give me any number to call or tell me what I need to provide to proof of ownership so I can correct the information. Thanks for any help you guys can provide me with.

Darren

As a side note, be curious to know who owned it previously and why they got rid of it so quickly. Not that I'm complaining, this is the funnest car I've ever owned.

Title says it all, I try to enter my details for the Shelby Unified Registry and it comes up as "this car has already been registered". Well the car is quite obviously mine now, when I purchased it, it was technically used but it only had 400 miles on it so it was brand new for all intents and purposes, yet whomever owned it still managed to register it. Regardless, how do I go about changing the registry info as it doesn't seem to give me any number to call or tell me what I need to provide to proof of ownership so I can correct the information. Thanks for any help you guys can provide me with.

Darren

As a side note, be curious to know who owned it previously and why they got rid of it so quickly. Not that I'm complaining, this is the funnest car I've ever owned.

Contact Richs@shelbyautos.com and he can help you with this.

Sharon

Archived