TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Car Show in Norcal

Cali_KR

The VMOA (Vintage Mustang Owners Assoc) is having their 31st. annual car show at DeAnza College in Cupertino, CA on Sat June 21.

Of course there are classes for all Mustang's 64.5 thru 2008, but also signature series cars, (Roush, Saleen etc) as well as Cobra, Pantera and other special interest.

$30 entry, includes t-shirt. (awars for top 3 in each cat.) car show parking from 8:00 to 9:45, judging from 10:00 till 2:00, show over at 3pm

Or if you just want to spectate, parking for the college is only $2.00

get all the info at www.norcal-saac.org

The VMOA (Vintage Mustang Owners Assoc) is having their 31st. annual car show at DeAnza College in Cupertino, CA on Sat June 21.

Of course there are classes for all Mustang's 64.5 thru 2008, but also signature series cars, (Roush, Saleen etc) as well as Cobra, Pantera and other special interest.

$30 entry, includes t-shirt. (awars for top 3 in each cat.) car show parking from 8:00 to 9:45, judging from 10:00 till 2:00, show over at 3pm

Thanks for the post. A good reason to get the Shelby owners in the area together and cruise to the show. Anybody interested?

Thanks for the post. A good reason to get the Shelby owners in the area together and cruise to the show. Anybody interested?

I forgot to mention in the post that I'll be there, taking the '68 KR though, my wife and kids will drive up in the '08 as they need to leave earlier...

I forgot to mention in the post that I'll be there, taking the '68 KR though, my wife and kids will drive up in the '08 as they need to leave earlier...

I'll be there for sure with my family, most likely as a spectator.

I assume you will actually be participating so I'll make sure I keep an eye out for your '68 KR.

Anybody else coming?

I'll be there for sure with my family, most likely as a spectator.

I assume you will actually be participating so I'll make sure I keep an eye out for your '68 KR.

Anybody else coming?

Hopefully after seeing this thread, we'll get some more TS members out...

Okay, so far we have the following going to this:

Cali KR

idrathergolf

BK GT500

Anybody else going?

i saw a few 07/08 gt500's in the parking lot and a few more entered in the show. which kr was yours cali kr? only saw two. i left pretty early and stopped off at the bmw dealership down the road (brother is looking for a 335i) and got hit byt the rain. hopefully it didnt make it your way.

i saw a few 07/08 gt500's in the parking lot and a few more entered in the show. which kr was yours cali kr? only saw two. i left pretty early and stopped off at the bmw dealership down the road (brother is looking for a 335i) and got hit byt the rain. hopefully it didnt make it your way.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you, I was hiding out under the Performance Art canopy most of the time, it was way too hot today.

Mine is the green Fastback, it took 2nd place, got a very nice plaque.

We had about 10 drops of rain, saw lightning, but that was all....a lot of fires in the west hills of San Martin & Morgan Hill, could easily see the flames from Hwy 101. I know people back there, keeping my fingers crossed for them.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you, I was hiding out under the Performance Art canopy most of the time, it was way too hot today.

We had about 10 drops of rain, saw lightning, but that was all....a lot of fires in the west hills of San Martin & Morgan Hill, could easily see the flames from Hwy 101. I know people back there, keeping my fingers crossed for them.

hey cali, she's a beauty. nice job on placing. that isnt you in the picture is it? look forward to meeting you at the next show.

post-7787-1214105923.jpg

post-7787-1214105923.jpg

hey cali, she's a beauty. nice job on placing. that isnt you in the picture is it? look forward to meeting you at the next show.

IMG_2106a.jpg

Great pic, not me in the back ground though... some other jughead ...

Mine was in the parking lot. Here is me with my son heading out to the show.

post-20651-1214279034.jpg

post-20651-1214279034.jpg

Cali,

I didn't see you out by your KR as well. Very nice! Did you happen to see this Eleanor out there?

post-20651-1214279419.jpg

post-20651-1214279419.jpg

post-20651-1214279833.jpg

post-20651-1214279833.jpg

The grille on this car was custom fabricated. Very nice work.

post-20651-1214279914.jpg

post-20651-1214279914.jpg

Mine was in the parking lot. Here is me with my son heading out to the show.

i didnt see yours in the parking lot. would of liked to see yours in person. maybe next show we'll get together.

Cali,

I didn't see you out by your KR as well. Very nice! Did you happen to see this Eleanor out there?

i could be wrong but i think that one was in the replica section.

i didnt see yours in the parking lot. would of liked to see yours in person. maybe next show we'll get together.

i could be wrong but i think that one was in the replica section.

Now that I think of it, I think you are right about the 500E. I wasn't paying too much attention to the cars. Most of my attention was trying to keep my son from climbing all over the cars. :) He was just running from one to the other. Very excited little boy.

Archived