TEAM SHELBY FORUM

All-Ford Nationals Saturday

ShelbyEra08

I went to All-Ford for the 1st time, today(saturday) it was stinking hot, but it was awesome. they should change the name from All-Ford Nationals to like All-Mustang Nationals, haha. A ton of mustangs. I didnt get to the streetrods, trucks, and other vehicles because it was hot and we were getting tired and sunburned.

The "One-Ford Experience" was cool, thought they would have like more stuff, but the test drives were awesome. Test drove a Ford Edge, awesome car to drive, did the test drive around the block twice when u were techinally supposed to go around once. :happy feet:

Here is some pics from the day

100_0211.jpg

100_0233.jpg

100_0234.jpg

100_0276.jpg

100_0278.jpg

100_0273.jpg

one of Team Shelby Member 40th Anniversary

100_0266.jpg

100_0268.jpg

It was hot they say it hit 98.

There was a lot of Mustangs and two Super Snakes that I know of.

We left a day early to pack for our flight to Tulsa Tuesday Morning.

I was king of glade to be out of the heat.

Looks like you had a fun time. It's that time of year . Lot's of shows.

I went to a "All Ford" show today too. They have done it for 26 years. Our weather was 65. Verry nice. I had to wear a sweat shirt to keep warm.

Here's some pic's.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...c=29602&hl=

Good day at the all Ford show in Carlisle Pa. Just a few highlites of my day there on Sat. Pick up a few parts for the 69 mach, met up with a few old friends, and its always a pleasure to see Sharon and Robert Lane. I wish you both good luck with your move to Vegas and I like to say that you have done an awesome job with this site. If I get the chance to get out to Vegas in the future, I'll let you know well in advance so we can get together. I would also like get a ride in Roberts KR! Lunch will be on me at the Shelby Cafe.

Ken

I was looking like crazy trying to find the Super Snakes, but most luckily they were in a lot that i didnt check.

I was looking like crazy trying to find the Super Snakes, but most luckily they were in a lot that i didnt check.

I was there on Friday, and spoke to the owner of a white w/ black stripe Super Snake. He came 1200 miles (up from Florida) for the show. His was made from the 5th GT500 made, and the first one in white. It looked very nice. He also has some videos from Willow Springs on You Tube at JASIT390.

DSC_0151.JPG

DSC_0147.JPG

DSC_0148.JPG

DSC_0153.JPG

DSC_0184.JPG

DSC_0151.JPG

DSC_0147.JPG

DSC_0148.JPG

DSC_0153.JPG

DSC_0184.JPG

Sharon was that you at the display tent featuring the team Shelby jacket, shirts and posters? I was there and got a poster from you. Obviously, my manners were effected by the heat, I never introduceed myself. If so I appolgize.

Thanks again for the poster. Tom Griffith

Archived