TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This weeks Tasca Visit

With the OK from Dennis at Tasca I will try to visit weekly and provide you with cars in progress. All of the other cars are in a secure enclosed storage area at another Tacsa facility.

SuperSnakesTascaModShop001.jpg

SuperSnakesTascaModShop002.jpg

SuperSnakesTascaModShop003.jpg

SuperSnakesTascaModShop009.jpg

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're a star! :beerchug:

Thank you for taking the time to go down to Tasca and then share the photos. :)

Not a problem. I will help in any way I can. I know what it is like to wait. From April 07 through the last week of October 07. Glad to help. I will try to make it there weekly for all of you.

Roger

Roger,

We really appreciate what you are doing for us... :happy feet: Thank you for the pics and hope you are feeling well to visit at least once a week.....Tell Dennis thanks on our behalf.....Roger you are da man....

Thanks

Alexander Konstantis

(Alexandros)

Thanks for taking pictures of my car!!!

I wouldve like to post them myself but they are on my bros camera and still havent been downloaded so you beat me to it by posting them!

Thanks again!!!

BTW those are not the same hood pin kits as Vegas is using and no offense to anyone but imo MUCH nicer!!! I love em!

The car as you guys can see is very close to being done!!!

I cant wait!!!!!

Thanks for taking pictures of my car!!!

I wouldve like to post them myself but they are on my bros camera and still havent been downloaded so you beat me to it by posting them!

Thanks again!!!

BTW those are not the same hood pin kits as Vegas is using and no offense to anyone but imo MUCH nicer!!! I love em!

The car as you guys can see is very close to being done!!!

I cant wait!!!!!

Good luck and :happy feet:

With the OK from Dennis at Tasca I will try to visit weekly and provide you with cars in progress. All of the other cars are in a secure enclosed storage area at another Tacsa facility.

SuperSnakesTascaModShop001.jpg

SuperSnakesTascaModShop002.jpg

SuperSnakesTascaModShop003.jpg

SuperSnakesTascaModShop004.jpg

SuperSnakesTascaModShop006.jpg

SuperSnakesTascaModShop009.jpg

have they finished any super snakes yet at tasca

Going to stop by tomorrow. I have the camera in the car. There is also a car show at Tasca's other location in MA. I am going to try and make that one in the early afternoon. Hope to be able to post some pictures.

Guest markham51

It would be nice if Tasca posted some sort of progress report, either here or somewhere else. My car has been there for 2 1/2 months without even one phone call. For all I know it may be another 2 months before it is ready. I'm starting to lose patience.

Going to stop by tomorrow. I have the camera in the car. There is also a car show at Tasca's other location in MA. I am going to try and make that one in the early afternoon. Hope to be able to post some pictures.

:happy feet: Thanks Roger..... :happy feet:

It would be nice if Tasca posted some sort of progress report, either here or somewhere else. My car has been there for 2 1/2 months without even one phone call. For all I know it may be another 2 months before it is ready. I'm starting to lose patience.

The worst thing a company can do is not communicate with their clients. If you recall in the beginning SAI had that issue but they do a great job of communicating now. Tasca lost a great asset when they lost Kyle. He at least got on this forum and updated us. I know Dennis has answered every email I sent him but my car is not there, I am just waiting to get called, so I don't bother him. I have learned a lot about patience since I started the journey over a year ago to SS my car but I would be climbing a wall if they had my car for 2 1/2 months and I didn't have a date when it would be done. :banghead:

My car has been there 2 plus months I have tried not to call Dennis too much but I agree some information is only good business these conversions arent cheap I would hope Dennis or someone at TACS gets the message on some feedback. We are still waiting mostly in the dark lets see what information we get next week

Archived