TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby hits 11.06 @ 128.8...

Sssss

That GT500 has a ported blower on it also has the seats pulled out and replaced so not exactly a stock car over in the mod section there is a couple posts by them on their progress. It will be interesting to see what exactly they came up with to get those kinds of runs.

That GT500 has a ported blower on it also has the seats pulled out and replaced so not exactly a stock car over in the mod section there is a couple posts by them on their progress. It will be interesting to see what exactly they came up with to get those kinds of runs.

Didn't say it was stock. And ported blower was on the Stock blower and owner said it really didn't gain that much on his car from the dyno results. Seats removed and replaced with 2 lighter weight seats or not,car weighed in heavy with driver at over 4082lbs.The point is for the few mods he's done,those are some very impressive #'s,(heavy weight and all),and very mod friendly,with still some bigger mods to be done, as engine(except for tune& exhaust) and blower are basicly stock. I think he might go with a twinscrew s/c, maybe some engine work,etc. in the near future. Can't wait to see results as he has been the pioneer with his shelby,for those of us who might want to modify, and I'm sure things will only get better from there.

Didn't say it was stock. And ported blower was on the Stock blower and owner said it really didn't gain that much on his car from the dyno results. Seats removed and replaced with 2 lighter weight seats or not,car weighed in heavy with driver at over 4082lbs.The point is for the few mods he's done,those are some very impressive #'s,(heavy weight and all),and very mod friendly,with still some bigger mods to be done, as engine(except for tune& exhaust) and blower are basicly stock. I think he might go with a twinscrew s/c, maybe some engine work,etc. in the near future. Can't wait to see results as he has been the pioneer with his shelby,for those of us who might want to modify, and I'm sure things will only get better from there.

So what if isn't "stock", its faster than my Shelby (for the time being) Congrates on the success of his mods :rant:

Car also has a full race suspension. Quoted from Evolutions thread on SVTPERFORMANCE.COM:

The only other mods are the front brakes, 4.10 gears and Suspension Pieces (BMR Prototype Stuff) Anti-Rollbar, Lower Control Arms, Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets, Panhard Bar, Panhard Brace, 3rd Link. Struts, Shocks, Springs, 4" Aluminum Driveshaft, Chrome Moly Roll Cage, Cobra Racing Seats!

Archived