TEAM SHELBY FORUM

There is a Wicked Wedding today

RogerS

Just a post to acknowledge our good friend Mywickedshelby and his lovely bride Dale will be offically tieing the knot today. :happy feet:

I am very happy for both of them and want to wish them all of the best as they begin their new life's journey.

Congratulations my friend. I am sorry I could not attend due to my recent illness. But I will be there in spirit. Have a safe honeymoon and don't flip the Jeep!

I'll catch up with you on the other side.

All the best.

Roger

I am giving it to them for their wedding gift.

NOT!!

They were thinking about it but decided to take my wife's H2 instead. Easier to get in and out of with the dress. Gotta go, I hear bells ringing!

Are you letting the kids drive away from the church (or the reception) in the Shelby?

Jim

Just a post to acknowledge our good friend Mywickedshelby and his lovely bride Dale will be offically tieing the knot today. :happy feet:

I am very happy for both of them and want to wish them all of the best as they begin their new life's journey.

Congratulations my friend. I am sorry I could not attend due to my recent illness. But I will be there in spirit. Have a safe honeymoon and don't flip the Jeep!

I'll catch up with you on the other side.

All the best.

Roger

Wicked awesome! We had our 35th on the 31st. She isn't a carnut but does agree that the twins are cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived