TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wheel Fit Question

ok what is the difference between these as far as fit will one push the tire out more or what? they are both made for the 05 up mustang.

the first one

20'' x 9'' Shelby Razor Wheel

Bolt circle: 5 x 4.5''

Rear spacing: 5.5''

Offset: 12

the other

Rear spacing: 6''

Offset: 24

this one is 45 dollars cheaper per wheel is why i ask.

thanks in advance.

Save the $180 and if they dont fit buy a $5 hammer and make them fit. Youll still come out $175 ahead. :dance:

Actually I have no clue, Sorry I cant help but if you dont get a response soon try talking to someone at your local tire shop.

ok what is the difference between these as far as fit will one push the tire out more or what? they are both made for the 05 up mustang.

the first one

Rear spacing: 5.5''

Offset: 12

the other

Rear spacing: 6''

Offset: 24

this one is 45 dollars cheaper per wheel is why i ask.

thanks in advance.

Hey greaser, I don't know if this will help at all, but I just ordered (back ordered) a set of gunmetal razors. the general consensus here is to go with the 6" backspace and the 24mm offset. This is a pic of the rear tire on the terlingua car. I was told it is the 6" backspace 24mm offset wheel.

terlinguawheels.jpg

terlinguawheels2.jpg

No, they are 18's, I just like they way they look, they also make them in 20's, American Muscle has them,They seem to be a good quality, and they shelby caps will fit, Rick

they look good and 18s will save on $$$ on tires lol. ill gheck them out thanks again.

Archived