TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY'S FINALLY HOME!

svtkeith

I would like to start by thanking everybody on this forum, I would have been in the dark with information about the Shelby, if it was not for all you knowledgeable stang fans. The 6 hour drive home was awesome, like it has already been said on this forum - this is one of the nicest cruising cars I have ever had and I have had a lot of cars - GM and Ford. I am not finding that chatter in the clutch that some people have posted. Stock for stock, this car is so much better, in every way, than my 04 Term. And the attention factor - WOW. I have posted some pictures on Jesse Bolt's (release from plant) forum, if you would like to check them out. Going to be doing some minor mods, but I am waiting for someone to properly test them first. I am definitely a permanent guest on this forum and will help out anybody with information, if I can. Good Luck to all of you that have their cars, and Good Luck to those of you that are still anxiously waiting - hang in there, it's definitely worth the wait.

Thank you again and happy cruisin'

svtkeith

I would like to start by thanking everybody on this forum, I would have been in the dark with information about the Shelby, if it was not for all you knowledgeable stang fans. The 6 hour drive home was awesome, like it has already been said on this forum - this is one of the nicest cruising cars I have ever had and I have had a lot of cars - GM and Ford. I am not finding that chatter in the clutch that some people have posted. Stock for stock, this car is so much better, in every way, than my 04 Term. And the attention factor - WOW. I have posted some pictures on Jesse Bolt's (release from plant) forum, if you would like to check them out. Going to be doing some minor mods, but I am waiting for someone to properly test them first. I am definitely a permanent guest on this forum and will help out anybody with information, if I can. Good Luck to all of you that have their cars, and Good Luck to those of you that are still anxiously waiting - hang in there, it's definitely worth the wait.

Thank you again and happy cruisin'

svtkeith

Enjoy that car, sounds like you agree with most people that were lucky enough to have their cars, that's it is a great car. I agree by the way. :bandance:

SVTKeith can you list your order, produced date,

released from plant date, and dealer pickup

date? Thanks

Hey Rick,

Here goes, I officially called the dealership to place my spot two days after the NYAS (January 2005); the dealership placed the official order form on May 26, 06; the build date was Aug.7; sent to rail Aug 14; car arrived at dealership Aug 30 and was ready for pick up Aug 31. I actually picked up the car on Sept 1.

Rick, are you getting your car at Wood Motors, New Brunswick? The dealer told me, from the time the car goes to rail to when it arrives at the dealer, is approximately 14 to 18 days. By the way, here's a phone number to check on the status of your vehicle order 734-782-7800 (the guys name is Ralph). He helped me, his information was dead on with dates on deliveries.

Good Luck, keep me posted.

svtkeith

Hey Rick,

Here goes, I officially called the dealership to place my spot two days after the NYAS (January 2005); the dealership placed the official order form on May 26, 06; the build date was Aug.7; sent to rail Aug 14; car arrived at dealership Aug 30 and was ready for pick up Aug 31. I actually picked up the car on Sept 1.

Rick, are you getting your car at Wood Motors, New Brunswick? The dealer told me, from the time the car goes to rail to when it arrives at the dealer, is approximately 14 to 18 days. By the way, here's a phone number to check on the status of your vehicle order 734-782-7800 (the guys name is Ralph). He helped me, his information was dead on with dates on deliveries.

Good Luck, keep me posted.

svtkeith

Thanks Keith! My car is getting ready to be loaded on the

rail. I am in Indianapolis IN so I thought for sure only being

a couple hundred miles or so from Detroit it would come

by a transport truck but they said rail. Anyway thanks

again and I should be able to post my arrival in the

next 10 days.

T89 Convt

Ebony CC

Black/Red int

Sirius

Int Upgrade

Shaker 500

Ordered 3/13/2006

Produced 8/21/2006

Released From Plant 8/26/2006

Ready To Ship 9/8/2006

Dealer ETA 9/15/06

Thanks Keith! My car is getting ready to be loaded on the

rail. I am in Indianapolis IN so I thought for sure only being

a couple hundred miles or so from Detroit it would come

by a transport truck but they said rail. Anyway thanks

again and I should be able to post my arrival in the

next 10 days.

T89 Convt

Ebony CC

Black/Red int

Sirius

Int Upgrade

Shaker 500

Ordered 3/13/2006

Produced 8/21/2006

Released From Plant 8/26/2006

Ready To Ship 9/8/2006

Dealer ETA 9/15/06

Rick, where in Indy did you order from?? PM me if its Burd...

Archived