TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why do I always get in trouble with my SGT?

sudden

Just lately every time I get in my SGT something weird happens,like getting cut off on purpose by a hadicapped person with a KIA. A cop pulling me over just to say I needed a front plate. Teenagers trying to open my door when parked at work. What is with these Shelbys that makes people get wierd when they see them. Oh ya, my wife always wanting to drive it to wally world and have a some junker parking 1 inch from it. The list goes on. Now I use my Shelby as a dailey driver and before I start it every morning I think what trouble I will get into today. These cars are just BAD BOYS. SUDDEN. :drop:

So far I haven't had any BAD stuff happen, thankfully, but I do get a lot of compliments and admiring glances! :D

Just lately every time I get in my SGT something weird happens,like getting cut off on purpose by a hadicapped person with a KIA. A cop pulling me over just to say I needed a front plate. Teenagers trying to open my door when parked at work. What is with these Shelbys that makes people get wierd when they see them. Oh ya, my wife always wanting to drive it to wally world and have a some junker parking 1 inch from it. The list goes on. Now I use my Shelby as a dailey driver and before I start it every morning I think what trouble I will get into today. These cars are just BAD BOYS. SUDDEN. :drop:

HAHAHA I asked myself the same question when I got pulled over 3 times within an hour of owning mine. Hense my vanity plate....

BDKARMA!!!!!!

Archived