TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Which Color is the rarest made so far

I was wondering which color is rarest so far into the builds. I know there not done yet but and just like all production # you won't know till there all completed. I know there's alot of red and blacks. Someone at SAI might have to chime in but seeing what everyone else thinks.

I was wondering which color is rarest so far into the builds. I know there not done yet but and just like all production # you won't know till there all completed. I know there's alot of red and blacks. Someone at SAI might have to chime in but seeing what everyone else thinks.

I assume you are talking about GT500's?

SAI wouldn't know unless you are talking about 40th and SS cars.

The rarest color after all GT500's have been built from 07 - 09 it will end up being Tungsten since that color was made in 07 only with 384 coupes and 151 verts for a total of 535 cars made.

I assume you are talking about GT500's?

SAI wouldn't know unless you are talking about 40th and SS cars.

The rarest color after all GT500's have been built from 07 - 09 it will end up being Tungsten since that color was made in 07 only with 384 coupes and 151 verts for a total of 535 cars made.

Yep i would be talking about the 40th and SS.

Yep i would be talking about the 40th and SS.

I will likely still be Tungsten. But SAI can tell us the breakdown after the complete all of them. I imagaine it will be another year since the 09 hasn't started production yet and assuming they are offering the SS on 09 models.

So there is Vapor, Alloy, and Tungsten?

To the the best of my knowledge (thats limited) they are all different. I think the tungsten vert will the rariest and fastest. That is what my SS 070120 is.

There is @least a tungsten coupe out there and it is beautiful. I got to see it wnen I deleivered my car. Super nice gentleman. Super HOT looking car.

Wouldn't the black or white with the red package be the rarest of all? Who knows how many red package coupes were built in 07? How about verts on 08?

Actually, blue with no stripes is the rarest if you want to include stripe colors and stripe delete. They made 9 blue with no stripes in 07.

They made 128 white coupes and 169 black coupes for 07. But after adding in the verts for 08 and then whatever number of coupes and verts for 09 Tungsten will probably be the rarest color in the end since 07 is the only year they made that color.

As far just color without counting stripe colors or stripe delete, Orange was the rearest for 07.

442 Orange

446 Alloy

535 Tungsten

1,337 Blue

2,548 Black

2,577 White

2,962 Red

That is total coupes and verts combined.

.....yep, Rarest coupe.

Grabbers car. :happy feet:

th_BuildnumbersGT500004.jpg

Rarest coupe and rarest color of coupes and verts combined for 2007.

But enjoy that lead because after 08 and 09 the title will go to tungsten for total colors made over all 3 years of production. Unless they pop up with some special color offer in 09 we don't know about.

I am wondering if they will offer a special color like grabber blue??? Evo has been showing they are getting a 09 grabber blue but there is nothing in the system that shows that is available. So who knows?

Rarest coupe and rarest color of coupes and verts combined for 2007.

But enjoy that lead because after 08 and 09 the title will go to tungsten for total colors made over all 3 years of production. Unless they pop up with some special color offer in 09 we don't know about.

I am wondering if they will offer a special color like grabber blue??? Evo has been showing they are getting a 09 grabber blue but there is nothing in the system that shows that is available. So who knows?

I don't care what the 2008 and 2009 numbers are.

The first year of production 2007 GT500 numbers will never change.

Grabber will always hold that title.

Period.

End of story.

:happy feet:

I have learned that rare is not always desireable, that is why it is rare.

I don't care what the 2008 and 2009 numbers are.

The first year of production 2007 GT500 numbers will never change.

Grabber will always hold that title.

Period.

End of story.

:happy feet:

HEY GRABBER ; I JUST GOT THIS GREAT IDEA FOR A NEW GROUP. " RARE COLOR MAFFIA " RCM "

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

• 1 year later...

I have learned that rare is not always desireable, that is why it is rare.

OUCH!

i thought mine was called ALLOY, hmmmm maybe it is really Tungstun... see attached

That is not Tungsten...

• 8 months later...

Archived