TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mine next to MM's SS

Thanks for coming down and posting the pictures. Sure hope you can make it over this weekend.

michael morris

It was great to finally put a face to the name and the pic came out great! Yeah been watching the weather and it's Clear! Yeah! I'll be there Saturday. See ya then. Have a chance to get your window's tinted yet????

Is there a benefit to tinting your windshield? I don't think I've ever seen the entire thing done. Pics look great though.

Thanks

Yeah it really helps out durning Sunny drives when i forget my sunglasses. Since that's really all i drive it in and it's not that dark cause it's just 40%. Also good for UV protection of interior parts in the long run and when i get it signed. I love it but that's just my preference. I never really drive it so i'm not too worried about the law.

Do you talk funny like Michael too? :hysterical3:

:hysterical: .................... :shrug: We don't talk funny we talk normal.....it's all those people from the north that have a funny way of saying things...really "sooda" naw it's coke and ya'll :hysterical:

Thanks everyone else!

Do you talk funny like Michael too? :hysterical3:

Michael, that Blue car looks almost as good as my Black one did with yours.

Did you notice the cap on the back of the white SS in Switz reply? I want one of those with the SUPER SNAKE 725 on it. Where can we get one?

Now when it comes to funny talking, just go to Boston and try to figure out what they're saying.

Oz

After you left I drove the SS over to get the tag. Then I took it around back and washed it and put her back in the showroom. She hasnt been out of her CAGE since, so I havent tinted the windows yet.

michael morris

Haha don't keep her in the Cage to much she might get angry with you and strike back. Hey if you to busy i'll just have to come down there take her out for ya and get them done ;) ...... :hysterical: ......no really :shift:

Archived