TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TSBs needed for the 07 and 08 SGT.

I need to take an appointment for my first Oil Change and i would like to review all the current 07 TSBs to see if some could be done at the same time.

I just need to be aware of all those TSBs since it could be applicable to my 07 SGT.

I know that Grabber has access to TSBs but is there a place on the Internet where i could look at those by myself?

Maybe Grabber can provide us a link to all the 07 and 08 SGT TSBs?

Thanks.

I need to take an appointment for my first Oil Change and i would like to review all the current 07 TSBs to see if some could be done at the same time.

I just need to be aware of all those TSBs since it could be applicable to my 07 SGT.

I know that Grabber has access to TSBs but is there a place on the Internet where i could look at those by myself?

Maybe Grabber can provide us a link to all the 07 and 08 SGT TSBs?

Thanks.

I have posted some TSB's in the 2005 - 2007 Mustang forum that would pertain to your car. Look there for some info.

Grabber,

I know that you posted 2 new TSBs but i would like also to look at previous TSBs that have been issued in the last 18 monts or so.

Unless you tell me that all the 07 and 08 TSB are in that forum, i (and we) need a link that will tell us all the TSBs available for our cars.

Maybe that information is only available to people working in a Ford Dealer ship? If it is the case, could someone post a link so we could look at it.

Thanks.

Grabber,

I know that you posted 2 new TSBs but i would like also to look at previous TSBs that have been issued in the last 18 monts or so.

Unless you tell me that all the 07 and 08 TSB are in that forum, i (and we) need a link that will tell us all the TSBs available for our cars.

Maybe that information is only available to people working in a Ford Dealer ship? If it is the case, could someone post a link so we could look at it.

Thanks.

Links to Ford dealershiip access will not work for the public.

PS

Your PM box is full.

Archived