TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of My Las Vegas Trip. Kudos To SAI

Here are some pics of my car & my Shelby/Vegas trip. I am in the auto body industry & I am not easy to please. I had two very small issues with my 40th conversion. My front bumper stripe had a corner loose & one of my hood scoops didn't fit very well. I am certain that when I gets home those will be rectified. It drives great, handles great, looks great, even rides pretty good. I am very, very satisfied. I drove my Motorhome from Chicago & decided to have it shipped back home.

Everyone at SAI was great to deal with. Special thanks to Adreinne & Brian. Bud was cool to talk to also.

Thanks,

Don Soper CSM #07XL0092

post-7609-1212542889.jpg

post-7609-1212542899.jpg

post-7609-1212542909.jpg

post-7609-1212542889.jpg

post-7609-1212542899.jpg

post-7609-1212542909.jpg

Here are some pics of my car & my Shelby/Vegas trip. I am in the auto body industry & I am not easy to please. I had two very small issues with my 40th conversion. My front bumper stripe had a corner loose & one of my hood scoops didn't fit very well. I am certain that when I gets home those will be rectified. It drives great, handles great, looks great, even rides pretty good. I am very, very satisfied. I drove my Motorhome from Chicago & decided to have it shipped back home.

Everyone at SAI was great to deal with. Special thanks to Adreinne & Brian. Bud was cool to talk to also.

Thanks,

Don Soper CSM #07XL0092

The car looks great! Congratulations!

How did you get a Kenne Belle on a convertible? I thought they were limited to the FRPP blower at 605HP? This must be pretty rare...

Thanks,

Don Soper CSM #07XL0092

WOW!!

Did SAI install the blower?

Looks amazing!!

Congrats!

Todd

Thanks,

Don Soper CSM #07XL0092

Great looking car! I like the way the car sits. How many 40th Anniversary mods were done by SAI? Are the done doing them? If you don't mind, how much did the conversion set you back? The reason I ask is that I may be interested in the conversion.

I also see you put in a KB blower. Very cool. I know SAI didn't install it as they don't do that on the converts. I suppose you haven't had any issues with the increase in torque, yes?

Dana

Great looking car! I like the way the car sits. How many 40th Anniversary mods were done by SAI? Are the done doing them? If you don't mind, how much did the conversion set you back? The reason I ask is that I may be interested in the conversion.

I also see you put in a KB blower. Very cool. I know SAI didn't install it as they don't do that on the converts. I suppose you haven't had any issues with the increase in torque, yes?

Dana

I can answer this question... :) We did not install the KB Blower on the vehicle. He already had it when he got here! :)

Thanks,

Don Soper CSM #07XL0092

Thanks for the Kudos! :) :happy feet:

Hope you enjoy it once you get it!

-Adrienne

• 2 weeks later...

Archived