TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Info on the 2010 Mustang

Venix

I hope they are just trying to make us dislike the speculated looks, and then come out with something even better.

I think this is going to be pretty close to the end result. It all makes total sense with the current fuel prices and the market trends. Ford may actually come out on top this time. (It's a clever marketing ploy)

I am so glad I have mine (2007) already. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

from mywickedshelby post in the off topic forum, maybe more GT500's and Super Snakes in 2010

http://wot.motortrend.com/6253917/auto-new...ture/index.html

Guess Ford and Shelby will ride the Gt500 until it dies.

So much for a limited model ?? Money comes first and Ford needs it and Shelby likes it also.

I thought Amy said that the GT500 will be done after 09 and that there will be a GT350 coming. There is a few threads on this topic.

Here it is:

"Guys, there is an 09 Shelby gt500, Carroll has a long term contract with Ford, there will be shelby's with Ford, there will be a gt350 some day as well"

Amy

I like the looks of the new Mustang as well as the 05-09 Mustang. I would like to see the rear view, including the taillights. I would like to know if they are going to use the taillights from the Mustang GT Concept and Mustang GTR. Those taillights looked like the Shelby/Thunderbird taillights from the old days.

I wonder if the GT 350 will be a pre-title SAI Mustang or a Dearborn SVT Shelby?

Archived