TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT banner designs

sharon

I have no professional high quality photos yet of the car, so I went with what photos would work with the quality of the banner. I normal photo I could not get large enough to look as sharp it would have looked dull and not up to the quality.

I have no professional high quality photos yet of the car, so I went with what photos would work with the quality of the banner. I normal photo I could not get large enough to look as sharp it would have looked dull and not up to the quality.

Where is the 08 Vista Blue?

Sharon,

I have to agree with Shelby-Don on the photo. If the banner for the white car has the prototype picture I probably won't be getting one, sorry.

Sharon,

I have to agree with Shelby-Don on the photo. If the banner for the white car has the prototype picture I probably won't be getting one, sorry.

+1

At $60 each plus shipping, how hard is it to take a picture of a Real one?

Jim

+1

At $60 each plus shipping, how hard is it to take a picture of a Real one?

Jim

Sorry guys I did not have a professional quality photo. I could not have used just any photo I needed a very high qualty photo. But after this run of the white cars I won't make another run until I get a professional photo I just don't know when that will be.

How about a SGT banner with the photos being all of the SGT models, including, of course, the the Grabber Orange and my favorite, the Barrett Jackson (a 'vert make the best photo)?

agreed - having all the SGTs, including at least one convertible would make a great banner

Sharon, can you define "later?" Weeks? Months?

Jim

I expect to have them before Tulsa, If I get them in time I will take some to Tulsa If not I will put them up for sale after Tulsa.

• 3 weeks later...
How about a similar banner with a Blue SGT?? Any plans for one?? The black looks great, but blue would really be spectacular!

Not yet but I do have Shelby Gt blue polos that I had made that I will be putting up this weekend.

Sharon

Archived