TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 500 Whipple results

mustarrosa

Thank You for taking the time to try the different combinations and then posting both std and sae numbers! This is useful information not like a lot of the crap posting on a lot of the boards! What fuel system upgrades have you done if any?

Also congats on the great numbers as well, very impressive!

Steve

• 1 month later...
Nice numbers! Thou i thought i would have made better#'s.

What set up are you running? TB size, Injector size and so on??

I would love to know the answers to those questions also!!!

Nice numbers. Though I have one question. Why does the torque on the second and third drop off so much in comparison to the top figure? It seems like the torque on those two should be much higher. Is that where your disappointment is as well?

also what PSI was each pulley, and how much timing

i am guessing you were running race gas for that power level on the dyno (or atleast i hope so)

good numbers too, that is awesome

I am running the 3.4 Whipple with the single blade throttle body with a HPP Racing modified supercharger intake(widened) and dual boost-a-pump, MAFIA , 75lb injectors.and aftermarket injector harnesses, the first two runs on the dyno are by a 3.87 pulley on pump gas and then torco..so the HP and TQ curves are lower...then I changed out to the 3.25 pulley and race gas so the HP and TQ are higher... I run the 3.87 pulley for daily driving and have not been to the track yet..I have had a malfunction of an injector harness and have had one replaced and the catalytic converters have melted the inside honeycomb and I had to ream them out because no exhaust flow was occuring and it was running funny...I have the SCT tuning and three different tunes for pump gas,Torco,and race gas...It puts out 17lbs of boost with the 3.87 and I think 24lbs with the 3.25

I am running the 3.4 Whipple with the single blade throttle body with a HPP Racing modified supercharger intake(widened) and dual boost-a-pump, MAFIA , 75lb injectors.and aftermarket injector harnesses, the first two runs on the dyno are by a 3.87 pulley on pump gas and then torco..so the HP and TQ curves are lower...then I changed out to the 3.25 pulley and race gas so the HP and TQ are higher... I run the 3.87 pulley for daily driving and have not been to the track yet..I have had a malfunction of an injector harness and have had one replaced and the catalytic converters have melted the inside honeycomb and I had to ream them out because no exhaust flow was occuring and it was running funny...I have the SCT tuning and three different tunes for pump gas,Torco,and race gas...It puts out 17lbs of boost with the 3.87 and I think 24lbs with the 3.25

Sweet! Thanks for the info... very nice numbers, indeed

• 1 month later...

Archived