TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Mustang

VorpalBunny

Anyone have the latest on when the Terlingua Modification for the V6 (performance package) might be available for installation through the mod shops??? I have the '07 car bought and ready and can barely wait...

Thanks all,

David

Anyone have the latest on when the Terlingua Modification for the V6 (performance package) might be available for installation through the mod shops??? I have the '07 car bought and ready and can barely wait...

Thanks all,

David

I REQUESTED INFO AND WAS TOLD THAHT THEY WOULD PUT MY NAME ON A LIST. PLAN TO START BUILD AROUND 1ST OF THE YEAR-

I THINK THIS MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH GETTING THE PAXTON LEGAL FOR THE 08.

SHELBYGUY

I HOPE TO HAVE ONE BUILT FOR MY SON FOR FUTHER TRACKDAYS I NOT IN ANY RUSH HE IS ONLY 13 YEARS OLD.

I REQUESTED INFO AND WAS TOLD THAHT THEY WOULD PUT MY NAME ON A LIST. PLAN TO START BUILD AROUND 1ST OF THE YEAR-

I THINK THIS MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH GETTING THE PAXTON LEGAL FOR THE 08.

SHELBYGUY

I HOPE TO HAVE ONE BUILT FOR MY SON FOR FUTHER TRACKDAYS I NOT IN ANY RUSH HE IS ONLY 13 YEARS OLD.

Thanks for the reply and info.

Yes, that matches what I have heard as well. Likely beginning of the coming year. I have heard that the '08 Paxton unit needs to be cleared, but that the '07 is ready to go.

I have gone ahead and bought and will now store a new '07 - it was not at all easy to find a new black V6 stick coupe in May '08... but worth it to me. I want it to start its road life as Terlingua.

I do not need the car any sooner than when it is ready to go, just am anxious to see it a reality and to enjoy it.

Take care and best of luck with yours,

David

• 2 weeks later...

Archived