TEAM SHELBY FORUM

anyone notice how slow this site runs

:dance: have anyone else had problems with the slowness on this site? checked around on my computer and all my other favorites were runnig normal to fast- great site so it was perhaps just a bad night for team shelby and friends- I read a topic on riceburners and it must have set my computer to law law land-

:dance: have anyone else had problems with the slowness on this site? checked around on my computer and all my other favorites were runnig normal to fast- great site so it was perhaps just a bad night for team shelby and friends- I read a topic on riceburners and it must have set my computer to law law land-

Things over here in Washington State (West Coast) are running find.

No problems.

It is a graphics-intensive site, and probably loads just a little slower than others for that reason - I suspect that the carbon-fiber background is part of that problem, but it looks good. It's definitely much improved with the new servers.

Fine here.

First go into your options area and turn off displaying avatars, signatures and pictures.

Test speed for awhile.

One by one add back what you turned off to see what the culprit is.

In my case, I shut down signatures. I find it also makes the posts easier to read.

Archived