TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ive got Quantum questions..

thankgod

Does anyone have feedback on the new shop? I'm debatin gettin into one of their supersnakes but have nothing to go off but press releases

:talkhand:http://stangplanet.com/forum/pony-press/33...ce-shelbys.html :talkhand:

Are these guys reliable? Apparently, Shelby has 2 other mod shops in the states that i dont know about...should i go w/ those? I live in AZ

Thanks in advance

Does anyone have feedback on the new shop? I'm debatin gettin into one of their supersnakes but have nothing to go off but press releases

:talkhand:http://stangplanet.com/forum/pony-press/33...ce-shelbys.html :talkhand:

Are these guys reliable? Apparently, Shelby has 2 other mod shops in the states that i dont know about...should i go w/ those? I live in AZ

Thanks in advance

Do a search here and you will find info on them. I have been there several times and you won't find a greater bunch of guys. Very friendly and professional and I will be using them again.

Being in AZ, you're pretty close to Shelby Auto's (SAI) in Las Vegas which is actually the headquarters. You could work with them directly. They're a great group of people also. Plus you can opt for the Museum delivery of your Super Snake which would be pretty awesome experience.

Quantum Performance. . . . I currently have my SGT at Quantum Performance for some modifications right now. There are a lot of vintage mustangs and a whole bunch of GT500s that are being modified into 40th Anniversary mustangs and Super Snakes!!

+1 on the people at Quantum Performance being a great group of people!! I'm very sure on this when I say it. . . When I decide to put the supercharger on my SGT and turn it into a GT/SC - I'm going to bring it right back to these people!!!

I say - Go for it! The people at Quantum will not treat you wrong!

Good luck with your decisions - can't go wrong with Quantum!!!!

Trevor

Quantum installed an HO Whipple on my '07. They are a great group of people and a 1st rate shop!

Yours wasn't the white one up there ~3 weeks ago was it?

If so seeing it on your car sold me on a polished whipple. Man we ran that thing HARD through the gears!

I kid! I kid! They did let me see it though.

If that was you car my wife was more impressed with the dress caps under the hood but don't worry, we didn't touch.

Thanks in advance

If you live in arizona, why would you consider anywhere other than Vegas? Just MHO... I live in Northern Ca and will be taking mine to Vegas for the SC next year, reguardless of "Authorized shop" location.

Dan

Archived