TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Does anybody have Factory black w/red accents interrior?

skiph

They only thing I have not done to fully convert my 2008 GT500 Coupe to the red appearance package (doing it myself, since it was only available on a convertable in 2008) is to change the doors from all black, to black with the red fabric around the door handle changed to red (factory red matching the seats of course).

I was wondering if anybody had the red appearance package, or just ordered black w/red accents and might have "looking inside the car" picture showing how it would end up looking when I was done.

My local customizer (Atlanta Customs ROCKS for anybody in the area) can do it for $250/door if I say "go". But, it would be really nice if I could get an idea of how it would look when he is done BEFORE I say go as I'm still on the fence on this one.

Thanks!

Just a couple pics I have already stored..

ebony 'red package' # 149

post-10829-1212273669.jpg

post-10829-1212273700.jpg

What mods you have done to the car , it looks serious...the plaque doesn't suggest anniversary nor suggests supersnake yet you have Mr Shelby gauges and some extra ones on the left side..what gives?

What mods you have done to the car , it looks serious...the plaque doesn't suggest anniversary nor suggests supersnake yet you have Mr Shelby gauges and some extra ones on the left side..what gives?

I purchased the 'a' pillar pod from speed of sounnd and the gauges are from aeroforce. They plug into the computer port. Its all plug and play.

It will read just about all the computer reads and has a shift lite built in when programmed.

frpp tvs,suspension,gears,dss driveshaft, + + I love the car. Its like a disease !!!

post-10829-1212293416.jpg

I purchased the 'a' pillar pod from speed of sounnd and the gauges are from aeroforce. They plug into the computer port. Its all plug and play.

It will read just about all the computer reads and has a shift lite built in when programmed.

frpp tvs,suspension,gears,dss driveshaft, + + I love the car. Its like a disease !!!

N2O purge in the center console? This you put Nitros Oxide in a BT500? OMG!

I heard someone talking about that picture the other day. Thats one of the COOLEST things I have ever seen. I just love it!!!!!

michael morris

I'll let you drive mine if you let me drive yours !!!!

That delivery man would not let me drive yours while it was here in Texas .... :slapfight:

Archived