TEAM SHELBY FORUM

In from the studio......

Arc Audio 1

Here are a few shots of our updated GT500...... Unfortunatly I am having camera difficulities and it looks as if Im going to not be able to recover the interior and the engine shots which show all of those upgrades....... But otherwise ....I hope you like what we have done...

Picture827.jpg

Picture832.jpg

Picture847.jpg

Picture851.jpg

Picture862.jpg

Picture863.jpg

Here are a few shots of our updated GT500...... Unfortunatly I am having camera difficulities and it looks as if Im going to not be able to recover the interior and the engine shots which show all of those upgrades....... But otherwise ....I hope you like what we have done...

Very impressive. Definitely top notch.

I'm curious... when you did the stripes in front of the air intake, did you plan it that way? When I had mine done, we left the stripe off in front, just like the SS. It just didn't look right. Maybe it's the different stripe style.

Yeah thats the way we planned it..... I was originaly against it but my boss (The owner of the car) wanted it that way.... Its starting to grow on me...

Yeah thats the way we planned it..... I was originaly against it but my boss (The owner of the car) wanted it that way.... Its starting to grow on me...

Yeah... I finally decided on doing it the same way as you did. I think it looks more finished.

Anyway, great job. I love the color scheme.

Archived