TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordering 20" Razors

Sorry I couldn't find the information and I am purchasing the wheels localy, didn't know it was a crime to ask a question. :spiteful:

WOW! One might think some one asking a question would appreciate any help they could get or suggestions on where to get the info. :shrug:

Hi Guys I am ordering a set of the gunmetal 20 razors, with 6inch backspace and 24mm offset, my question is to anyone with this or a similar setup what size tires did you use?

I just recieved my 20" Razor's with 255/35 20 on front,275/35 20 on rear.

I bought the black 20" razors, Nitto INVO 255/35/20 fronts and sent the rear wheels out for widening to 10 1/2", will get them in about two weeks and have the Nitto DR 305/35/20's for the modified rear wheels. Hope they work! Will post pics and impression in mid June. Love the wheels!! Black is the only color that works for my GTH.

WOW! One might think some one asking a question would appreciate any help they could get or suggestions on where to get the info. :shrug:

Thanks to everyone for the help. I did call SAI twice, left two messages, and never received a return call. I did try to find the "package" setup that Lulu referred to but I couldn't.

Anyway thanks for the help guys wheels are ordered, now on to the tires I am gonna go with the 275's out back, I'm going to check out the nitto's first as I have herd many good things about them.

Thanks to everyone for the help. I did call SAI twice, left two messages, and never received a return call. I did try to find the "package" setup that Lulu referred to but I couldn't.

Anyway thanks for the help guys wheels are ordered, now on to the tires I am gonna go with the 275's out back, I'm going to check out the nitto's first as I have herd many good things about them.

I did extensive work on tires pior to ordering mine. I have had Nitto's in the past and was not happy with the wear. I have tracked BFG's for several years and never had an issue. When I ordered my CS69's I went back to the BFG Comp TA KDW traditional thread design and ran them in Vegas. I could not be happier. I did purchase from Tire Rack as they were the least expensive. Having 20x9 and 20x10's I went with 255/35 front and 275/35 rears. Hope this info helps.

Roger

I did extensive work on tires pior to ordering mine. I have had Nitto's in the past and was not happy with the wear. I have tracked BFG's for several years and never had an issue. When I ordered my CS69's I went back to the BFG Comp TA KDW traditional thread design and ran them in Vegas. I could not be happier. I did purchase from Tire Rack as they were the least expensive. Having 20x9 and 20x10's I went with 255/35 front and 275/35 rears. Hope this info helps.

Roger

Thanks Roger, I will check them out before I make my purchase.

Archived