1. 1. What Day Was Your GT500 Built

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thusday
    • Friday
    • Don't know the day
    • Don't care what day

I know people who always ask a dealer when their cars were built. Many prefer a car built on Wednesday vs. those built (wow, I'm so hung over) Mondays and (can't wait for the weekend) Fridays. Besides, looks like most everyone tracked the progress of their Shelby orders from day 1!

So, to start it off, my GT500 was built Wednesday 3/19/2008.

Andy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My car was born on (can't wait for the weekend) :hysterical: Friday 8/17/07..........

Heres the date sequence;

RECIEPT DATE--------6/21/07

SERIALIZE DATE------7/16/07

SEGMENT DATE-------7/16/07

SEQUENCE DATE------8/2/07

BLEND DATE-----------8-9-07

PRODUCED DATE-----8/17/07

GATE RELEASE DATE-8/20/07

SHIP DATE-------------8/22/07

ARRIVAL DATE--------9/6/07

SOLD DATE------------9/6/07 :happy feet:

Fully Optioned Torch Red GT500 Coupe Black Stripes.....1ZVHT88S385117761 :superhero:

:hysterical3: I am sure it is holding up better than the Wednesday ("I just dont give a SHIT") Cars?????????

Where can you find the exact build date? Mine just says Feb/08 on the drivers door sticker & I don't see it on the window sticker.

You can call SVT and they will tell you. You can also buy a certificate from them. If it is a 08 the certificates won't be available yet.

You can give me your vin and I can look up your build date.

Where can you find the exact build date? Mine just says Feb/08 on the drivers door sticker & I don't see it on the window sticker.

On the lower right of the window sticker - you'll see a date. That's the day the sticker was printed - a few days before the build. Doesn't give you exactly what you want. A Ford dealer can run an Oasis report on your car - that will give you the exact build date.

Or - you can just give your vin to Dude...just noticed his note. :hysterical:

I went to Blue Oval Forums and there is a tracking thread there that you can find your date trail.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...showtopic=14397

Mine was a Friday.

I worked at Talbotville for a summer. They make the Crown Vics and Grand Mar.

Friday day shift builds the best. Great mood as the weekend is almost here.

Monday day shift the worst. Some workers take long weekends. Monday morning has temps and repair operators doing jobs they normally don't do. Hung over workers on Monday mornings as well.

Worst night shift. Friday night. People don't want to be there. Thursday nights would be the best shift. :happy feet:

Uh, Isn't Wednesday refferred to as "Hump" day??.................Nevermind, I don't wanna Know :drop:

Well, that explains why there is a back seat in a sports car.

[and over that cliff we go]

:devil2:

Uh, Isn't Wednesday refferred to as "Hump" day??.................Nevermind, I don't wanna Know :drop:

:hysterical:

:hysterical3: Wednesday is "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT" just "HUMP" em day????????????? :finger:

Archived