TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Best monthly magazine for GT500 enthusiasts?

gassman

There is nothing specific.

For me Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords has always stayed current showcasing the current models and modifications with a few earlier cars tossed in for fun. The vendors section is also a huge reference to search for goodies.

There is nothing specific.

For me Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords has always stayed current showcasing the current models and modifications with a few earlier cars tossed in for fun. The vendors section is also a huge reference to search for goodies.

They also get the BEST drivers when it comes to 1/4 mile times. Thats why the time slips are the best.

• 4 weeks later...
I like "Modified Mustangs" and "Mustang Enthusiast".

Those are the two I'm subscribed to also. I was, however, quite disappointed with the recent issue of MM, as they have now changed their name to Modified Mustangs and Fords, with a corresponding shift in focus. What, there aren't enough Mustangs out there? I appreciate all the nice Fords out there, but if I'm paying for a subscription, I want the focus on MY car.

Me three.

• 2 weeks later...
Those are the two I'm subscribed to also. I was, however, quite disappointed with the recent issue of MM, as they have now changed their name to Modified Mustangs and Fords, with a corresponding shift in focus. What, there aren't enough Mustangs out there? I appreciate all the nice Fords out there, but if I'm paying for a subscription, I want the focus on MY car.

I just bought the latest copy of MM and Fords and I agree, it no longer has the same focus on Mustangs. I was about to subscribe but now I don't think I will.

Correction August 2008 issue its not Modified Mustangs anymore its " Modified Mustangs & Fords" which I think :censored: in that issue it has a Ford Comet and a Ford Thunderbird. Since they are doing that now I will not do a renewal when it expires :finger:

Correction August 2008 issue its not Modified Mustangs anymore its " Modified Mustangs & Fords" which I think :censored: in that issue it has a Ford Comet and a Ford Thunderbird. Since they are doing that now I will not do a renewal when it expires :finger:

I like the variety, Maybe I should check into them. :fear:

Playboy. :happy feet: :hysterical:

5.0 Mustang has had a number of articles the last couple years.

+1 I just finished up my second year subscription of 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords and Muscle Mustang & Fast Ford and I renewed my subscription to 5.0 but when my MM & FF subscription is up I'm not renewing it.

Seem like every month for the past year 5.0 has featured a GT500 in a tech article, I also like 5.0 because they have more West Coast information and cars than MM & FF does, eventhough 5.0 is based in Florida.

+1 I just finished up my second year subscription of 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords and Muscle Mustang & Fast Ford and I renewed my subscription to 5.0 but when my MM & FF subscription is up I'm not renewing it.

Seem like every month for the past year 5.0 has featured a GT500 in a tech article, I also like 5.0 because they have more West Coast information and cars than MM & FF does, eventhough 5.0 is based in Florida.

Jay, my crystal ball is showing very interesting GT500 articles upcoming in these mags real soon. :spiteful: ;-)

Dan

Apparently the publisher of Mustang & Fords magazine bought out the publisher of Modified Mustangs. Essentially, they are keeping the MM format (size, look, quality of paper), but converting over to the content of M&F. Too bad. I doubt very much I will renew my subscription. May have to look into MM&FF again, I haven't picked up one of those in a while.

Archived