TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Motor Trend blatant Ford Basher - GT500 vs Challenger

I Just got done reading the Motor Trend Article GT500 vs Challenger. Though the GT500 beat the Challenger in every stat they rated the Challenger #1 and the GT500 #2 because, and I qoute "Still an Eye catcher, and sensationally fast, bur archaic chassis and whiney motor weaken its bid for numero uno.". Is it just me or does this quote scream "Ford your not paying us off like everyone else so your product sucks until we see the green!" Whats Motor Trends Prob with Ford!??

Another observation and I am dumbfounded over is look at the difference in the design of the interiors in each car. To me the Shelbys looks waaaay better and cleaner than the Challengers but it seems every reviewer of the GT500(not just Motor Trend) has a problem with the Shelbys interior and I dont get it!!! I think it is awesome and I cant think of how they could have made it any cooler than it is now!

I cant wait until 5 years from now when they start saying the GT500 was one of the best american perf vehicles ever made and if you were smart enough to get one when you had the chance then consider yourself lucky! And it is all thanks to Ford and Shelby for doing it. I silently thank them everytime I drive mine and feel lucky to own one. Without one or the other this car would have never happened.

Heres the article: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes...t500/index.html

it seems every reviewer of the GT500(not just Motor Trend) has a problem with the Shelbys interior and I dont get it!!!

I love the "looks" of the interior...from a distance...but the material Ford uses is cheap....cheap hard plastics.....especially the door panels. I know no car is perfect, but the 80K+ GT500KR has the same interior as a 20K V6. I don't get it either. 35K+ cars deserve better. JMO

I love the "looks" of the interior...from a distance...but the material Ford uses is cheap....cheap hard plastics.....especially the door panels. I know no car is perfect, but the 80K+ GT500KR has the same interior as a 20K V6. I don't get it either. 35K+ cars deserve better. JMO

Good Point. I agree they could have used better materials. I guess that clears up my confusion on the interior complaints. people were disappointed with the materials used and not the design.

You have to realize WHAT they are critiquing.

We all know our GT500's have wheelhop. No performance oriented car... especially for $50,000 should ever leave a factory (let alone be approved by Shelby) exhibiting this.

The Challenger has a FAR superior suspension. The SRT also uses superior brakes because they have huge Brembos all around (again.. better suspension... theirs didn't limit them to front-only Brembos).

There is an on-ramp on my way home that I use often. Today I had BOTH my cars out (had to detail them), and my SRT8 can take the ramp at 53mph without walking the rear around. My Shelby? Couldn't get over about 42 without walking. Now granted my suspension is completely custom... but my stock suspension handled nearly as well. I recall hitting it at over 50 many times in the SRT.

The interior is another thing. While I love my Shelby interior, the SRT interior is a bit more refined. It also boasts a ton more options (although I prefer the NAV in my Shelby over the Dodge unit), and on the Challenger... every option comes standard.

My SRT8 with only a few thousand in performance mods (all the rest of my mods are tweaks and visual) runs dead even with my Shelby. My wife and I found this out last weekend when we were on the road together. From a stop my SRT hooks up super-quick and the Shelby doesn't. On the highway from a 50 roll... the SRT8 doesn't lose an inch.

Now factor in that the Challenger is lighter weight... it will take less mods to hang with the GT500.

It is flat-out a sick car that deserves respect. It is also the closest to a true "retro" muscle car that will be on the roads.

That's why it will be in my garage next to my Shelby. I love them both, and don't favor one over the other... so I need to own them both. I wouldn't trade my Shelby for ANYTHING at this point... I am in lust. But ohhhhh, that Challenger is pure sex on wheels.

The interior is another thing. While I love my Shelby interior, the SRT interior is a bit more refined. It also boasts a ton more options (although I prefer the NAV in my Shelby over the Dodge unit), and on the Challenger... every option comes standard.

Does the Dodge come standard with a self dimming mirror and garage door opener buttons?

We all know our GT500's have wheelhop. No performance oriented car... especially for $50,000 should ever leave a factory (let alone be approved by Shelby) exhibiting this.

The Challenger has a FAR superior suspension. The SRT also uses superior brakes because they have huge Brembos all around (again.. better suspension... theirs didn't limit them to front-only Brembos).

There is an on-ramp on my way home that I use often. Today I had BOTH my cars out (had to detail them), and my SRT8 can take the ramp at 53mph without walking the rear around. My Shelby? Couldn't get over about 42 without walking. Now granted my suspension is completely custom... but my stock suspension handled nearly as well. I recall hitting it at over 50 many times in the SRT.

The outside of the Challenger is HOT IMHO the inside is not. IMHO why put Brembos all around, all the stopping power is needed in the front and any chance to shave weight off is a smart move.

As far as wheel hop, I have a 2008 GT500 Vert with no wheel hop at all and about 96% hook up at all times when temp is above 60. I did have wheel hop when I was driving the car in temps 50 degrees and less and I was upset until I found a warning label on the door jam explaining not to even drive this car under temps of 40 degrees because of the tire design.

We had a hard rain overnight here and the next day the temp was in the high 70's and I think between the clean streets and high temp my car was hooking up 99% all of the time(even with the TC off) and all I could ever get was tiny chirps between takeoff and shifting gears with absolutely no wheel hop it was fu!@#$ AMAZING and tons of fun!

IMHO why put Brembos all around, all the stopping power is needed in the front and any chance to shave weight off is a smart move.

Hey there,

Not trying to change the theme of this thread at all, but there is a very good reason as to why put Brembo's (or better) all around. They make a HUGE difference. True, the majority of the stopping power comes from the front, but the rear brakes also play a large part in slowing down the vehicle. If ya dont believe that, I would welcome anyone to come take a ride in either of our exhibition Mustangs for a quick 60 to 0 stop. Believe me - there is a reason.

Page

We had a hard rain overnight here and the next day the temp was in the high 70's and I think between the clean streets and high temp my car was hooking up 99% all of the time(even with the TC off) and all I could ever get was tiny chirps between takeoff and shifting gears with absolutely no wheel hop it was fu!@#$ AMAZING and tons of fun!

Ditto

There is another pretty good thread on the board about this Motor Trend Mopar "Love Affair"

Here is the link:

Mopar has Pix of Motor Trend Editors w/ a Goat!

Does the Dodge come standard with a self dimming mirror and garage door opener buttons?

Of course. And soooo much more.

Power pedals, heated front seats, hill-assist (on 6 speed models), push button start, express up/down windows, automatic climate AC controls, remote starter, touchscreen MyGIG NAV system with a huge hard drive to d/l DVD's, videos, MP3's, etc....and the list goes on and on.

The outside of the Challenger is HOT IMHO the inside is not. IMHO why put Brembos all around, all the stopping power is needed in the front and any chance to shave weight off is a smart move.

As far as wheel hop, I have a 2008 GT500 Vert with no wheel hop at all and about 96% hook up at all times when temp is above 60. I did have wheel hop when I was driving the car in temps 50 degrees and less and I was upset until I found a warning label on the door jam explaining not to even drive this car under temps of 40 degrees because of the tire design.

I'm actually very happy for you that you have no wheelhop... but as we all know, yours is the exception rather than the rule.

And yes, Brembos all the way around are much more desirable, and except in the case of the Shelby... it is standard. Until I saw the Shelby, I had never heard of only modifying half of the brakes.

My SRT8 with only a few thousand in performance mods (all the rest of my mods are tweaks and visual) runs dead even with my Shelby. My wife and I found this out last weekend when we were on the road together. From a stop my SRT hooks up super-quick and the Shelby doesn't. On the highway from a 50 roll... the SRT8 doesn't lose an inch.

Now factor in that the Challenger is lighter weight... it will take less mods to hang with the GT500.

It is flat-out a sick car that deserves respect. It is also the closest to a true "retro" muscle car that will be on the roads.

That's why it will be in my garage next to my Shelby. I love them both, and don't favor one over the other... so I need to own them both. I wouldn't trade my Shelby for ANYTHING at this point... I am in lust. But ohhhhh, that Challenger is pure sex on wheels.

Actually, the Challenger is 250lbs heavier than the Shelby. Challenger weighs over 4100 lbs. The Challenger is just a 2 door Charger. GT500 vs Challenger is an apples and oranges comparison. It's like comparing the GT500 to a Z06. Different kinds of cars.

Of course. And soooo much more.

Power pedals, heated front seats, hill-assist (on 6 speed models), push button start, express up/down windows, automatic climate AC controls, remote starter, touchscreen MyGIG NAV system with a huge hard drive to d/l DVD's, videos, MP3's, etc....and the list goes on and on.

And alot of those features are what add to the extra weight. If you stripped all of the creature comforts out of the Challenger it would possibly weigh LESS than a GT500.

Actually, the Challenger is 250lbs heavier than the Shelby. Challenger weighs over 4100 lbs. The Challenger is just a 2 door Charger. GT500 vs Challenger is an apples and oranges comparison. It's like comparing the GT500 to a Z06. Different kinds of cars.

I actually never compared the GT500 and Challenger's weight. I said the Challenger was lighter than the current SRT8's. Sorry if that was unclear.

And last time I looked... my Shelby weighed in at 3900lbs... is yours on a diet? :)

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ONE SMALL NOTE REGARDING THIS THREAD ; AND I HAVE MADE IT BEFORE IN OTHER SIMILAR THREADS.

FOR ALL THE TALK THAT IS GOING ON ; BACK AND FORTH ; THERE IS ONE THING THAT REMAINS A LONG STANDING AND CONSTANT FACT AND HAS BEEN LEFT OUT.

THE CARS WITH THE MOST TIRE FRYING HORSEPOWER BECOME THE MOST VALUBLE ; LEGENDARY AND COLLECTIBLE.

GOOD BYE DODGE AND IT'S CHALLENGER AND SRT8.

NOT EVEN IN THE SAME UNIVERSE.

I like the look Challenger and you make some valid points about suspension, but as far as mods are concerned, if indeed a few thousands in performance mods on the SRT will make it run dead even with the Shelby, add the same $$$ in performance mods to the Shelby also and it will be back where it belongs, in front!

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ONE SMALL NOTE REGARDING THIS THREAD ; AND I HAVE MADE IT BEFORE IN OTHER SIMILAR THREADS.

FOR ALL THE TALK THAT IS GOING ON ; BACK AND FORTH ; THERE IS ONE THING THAT REMAINS A LONG STANDING AND CONSTANT FACT AND HAS BEEN LEFT OUT.

THE CARS WITH THE MOST TIRE FRYING HORSEPOWER BECOME THE MOST VALUBLE ; LEGENDARY AND COLLECTIBLE.

GOOD BYE DODGE AND IT'S CHALLENGER AND SRT8.

NOT EVEN IN THE SAME UNIVERSE.

I never understood anyone who succumbed to this 'fanboy' mentality. I like all brands of cars that kick ass. I don't care what the badge on the fender says... as long as it is quality, has respectable power, and is well balanced.

Your opinion is not fact.

There are plenty of 'underpowered' (in your opinion) cars that have skyrocketed in value. Spend an afternoon watching Mecum or Barett-Jackson auctions and this will become evident. HP has absolutely nothing to do with future values.

No one says that you have to like Dodge, or the Challenger... but to dismiss it altogether shows a lack of enthusiasm that many of us share for muscle cars. And if you somehow feel a 425hp N/A motor is anemic in comparison to a motor that only pushes out 75 more horses with a supercharger... you are sorely mistaken. It is also important how that power is put to use. I LOVE my Shelby, but am unhappy that I am REQUIRED to invest money in the suspension in order to make my first two gears somewhat useful to me. My SRT8 hooks up nicely and launches hard while my Shelby sits there and spins. I would never give up my Shelby, and I always spend money to mod... but I would prefer to select for myself what the priorities are in modding as opposed to being required to spend money to mod things that should have been done when it was built.

THIS IS A SHELBY N MUSCLE CAR WEBSITE AND IF YOU THINK YOU SRT8 OR CHALLENGER IS BETTER I WILL GIVE YOU MY E-MAIL AND IN 30 YEARS YOU CAN CALL ME AND ADMITT YOU ARE WRONG; JUST LIKE THE IDIOTS FROM MOTOR TREND THAT RATED THE CHALLENGER BETTER THAN THE GT500 EVEN THOUGH THE SHELBY BEAT IT IN ALL THE PERFORMANCE CATEGORIES ; STOCK AND WITH WHEEL HOP OR NOT. BETTER YET IN THE 1/4 MILE OR ROAD COURSE. WHERE ARE THE DODGE CARS. OH, IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR ; EXCEPT FOR THE VIPER ; VERY SWEET ; THE BIGGEST HORSEPOWER DODGE PRODUCED.

ADDITIONALLY, IF YOUR SRT8 IS SO AWESOME THEN WHATS THE POINT OF YOU HAVING OR BEING ON A SHELBY WEB SITE AND CRITIZING SHELBY. GO SELL YOUR DISAPPOINTING WHEEL HOPPING GT500 AND BRAG ABOUT YOUR UNDER HORSEPOWERED AND WEAKER PERFORMING SRT8 N CHALLENGER SOMEWHERE ELSE.

FURTHER MORE AS A SIDE BAR; SINCE YOU WHERE QUOTING CAR VALUES; YOU SHOULD KNOW THE FACTS ; THE HIGHEST SELLING VEHICLE AT BARRETT JACKSON TO DATE ; AS FOR MUSCLE CARS WAS AND IS THE 1970 426 HEMI CUDA CONVERTIBLE ; THE BIGGEST HORSEPOWER I KNOW OF FROM THAT ERA ; FOR $ 3,000,000. THATS MILLION.

YOU ADDITIONALLY, TRIED TO MAKE THE POINT OF SOME PATHETIC TERM " FANBOY " WELL YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN. I OWN A MUSCLE AND CLASSIC CAR COMPANY AND OWN CARS OF ALL MAKES AND MODELS ; INCLUDING A CANADIAN ADDITION 1970 426 HEMI CUDA ; 1 OF 17 MADE FOR CANADA AND 1 OF 2 PAINTED IN CURIOUS YELLOW.

NOW AS FOR YOUR INSISTANCE OF YOUR SRT8 N CHALLENGER BEING BETTER THAN THE GT500. IF THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FACTS FOR YOU IN THE ABOVE REFFERENCE INFORMATION. THEN WHY DON'T YOU SHOW UP AT THE TRACK AND JUST PROVE YOURSELF WRONG AGAIN. NO OR LOW HORSEPOWER ALWAYS GETS SPANKED AND SPELLS ; YOUR WRONG AGAIN !!!!! BIG HORSEPOWER MEANS BIG CLASSIC AND MUSCLE CAR VALUES ; IF YOU BELIEVE OR THINK THE CONTRARY ; YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO MUSCLE CARS 101 AND PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME WHEN THE TEACHER IS TALKING.

SO ARGUE WHAT YOU WILL , BUT THOSE ARE THE HARD FACTS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

IN CLOSING, I HEARD THERE IS A JOB OPENING ; IN THE GULLIBLE DEPARTMENT ; WAITING FOR YOU AT MOTOR TREND. SO GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW CAREER AS A BIAS MONEY TAKING MAGAZINE EMPLOYEE.

I never understood anyone who succumbed to this 'fanboy' mentality. I like all brands of cars that kick ass. I don't care what the badge on the fender says... as long as it is quality, has respectable power, and is well balanced.

+1

This thread is heading south real quick. :slapfight: Why do we have to debate which is better? :rant2: There are no loosers here guys. Who cares what MT says :talkhand: , you are driving the car YOU love. :shift: No car is perfect but why do some people feel that the world must agree with them that their choice is the best? The best car...is...the best car for YOU.....period.

THIS IS A SHELBY N MUSCLE CAR WEBSITE AND IF YOU THINK YOU SRT8 OR CHALLENGER IS BETTER I WILL GIVE YOU MY E-MAIL AND IN 30 YEARS YOU CAN CALL ME AND ADMITT YOU ARE WRONG; JUST LIKE THE IDIOTS FROM MOTOR TREND THAT RATED THE CHALLENGER BETTER THAN THE GT500 EVEN THOUGH THE SHELBY BEAT IT IN ALL THE PERFORMANCE CATEGORIES ; STOCK AND WITH WHEEL HOP OR NOT. BETTER YET IN THE 1/4 MILE OR ROAD COURSE. WHERE ARE THE DODGE CARS. OH, IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR ; EXCEPT FOR THE VIPER ; VERY SWEET ; THE BIGGEST HORSEPOWER DODGE PRODUCED.

ADDITIONALLY, IF YOUR SRT8 IS SO AWESOME THEN WHATS THE POINT OF YOU HAVING OR BEING ON A SHELBY WEB SITE AND CRITIZING SHELBY. GO SELL YOUR DISAPPOINTING WHEEL HOPPING GT500 AND BRAG ABOUT YOUR UNDER HORSEPOWERED AND WEAKER PERFORMING SRT8 N CHALLENGER SOMEWHERE ELSE.

FURTHER MORE AS A SIDE BAR; SINCE YOU WHERE QUOTING CAR VALUES; YOU SHOULD KNOW THE FACTS ; THE HIGHEST SELLING VEHICLE AT BARRETT JACKSON TO DATE ; AS FOR MUSCLE CARS WAS AND IS THE 1970 426 HEMI CUDA CONVERTIBLE ; THE BIGGEST HORSEPOWER I KNOW OF FROM THAT ERA ; FOR $ 3,000,000. THATS MILLION.

YOU ADDITIONALLY, TRIED TO MAKE THE POINT OF SOME PATHETIC TERM " FANBOY " WELL YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN. I OWN A MUSCLE AND CLASSIC CAR COMPANY AND OWN CARS OF ALL MAKES AND MODELS ; INCLUDING A CANADIAN ADDITION 1970 426 HEMI CUDA ; 1 OF 17 MADE FOR CANADA AND 1 OF 2 PAINTED IN CURIOUS YELLOW.

NOW AS FOR YOUR INSISTANCE OF YOUR SRT8 N CHALLENGER BEING BETTER THAN THE GT500. IF THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FACTS FOR YOU IN THE ABOVE REFFERENCE INFORMATION. THEN WHY DON'T YOU SHOW UP AT THE TRACK AND JUST PROVE YOURSELF WRONG AGAIN. NO OR LOW HORSEPOWER ALWAYS GETS SPANKED AND SPELLS ; YOUR WRONG AGAIN !!!!! BIG HORSEPOWER MEANS BIG CLASSIC AND MUSCLE CAR VALUES ; IF YOU BELIEVE OR THINK THE CONTRARY ; YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO MUSCLE CARS 101 AND PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME WHEN THE TEACHER IS TALKING.

SO ARGUE WHAT YOU WILL , BUT THOSE ARE THE HARD FACTS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

IN CLOSING, I HEARD THERE IS A JOB OPENING ; IN THE GULLIBLE DEPARTMENT ; WAITING FOR YOU AT MOTOR TREND. SO GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW CAREER AS A BIAS MONEY TAKING MAGAZINE EMPLOYEE.

Wow. You have some issues there don't you. Is there a reason why YOU ARE SCREAMING ON EVERY POST LIKE THIS?

Caps lock is NOT cruise control for cool.

Anyway...

I don't want this to turn into a debate because we both obviously believe strongly in our own opinions. But I do want to clear the air on a few points.

1) I never said one was better than the other, please don't put words in my mouth. I simply stated that MT had valid reasons to criticize the Shelby on those points. I didn't say any car was necessarily better than the other, only that each have their pro's and con's.

2) Once again.. your opinion is not fact. Yes Hemi Cudas along with Superbirds are the recent top sellers at B-J (funny... those crappy Dodges are worth so much eh?) but try pricing out cars that are not powerhouses like an Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite, Auburn Boattail Speedster, and the list goes on and on.

3) While horsepower may be the determining factor in value IN YOUR OPINION, that is not the determining factor in the collecting world. While a Tri-Power 67 Vette is the most powerful Vette (until the Z06 C6), they sell in the $80-$120k range while a 65 Gran Sport with FAR LESS HP sells for no less than a Million dollars. Why? Production numbers.

Production numbers normally are the determining factor (aside from condition) for a car's value. NOT horsepower.

While the 70 Chevelle LS6 is greatly recognized by critics, collectors, and enthusiasts as being "the" most powerful out of the musclecar era, a Baldwin-Motion or Yenko Camaro will sell for considerably more money. Again... exclusivity.

4) While it is virtually impossible to say what will gain value in the future, look at the release date of the Challenger (when official orders opened on Dec 3rd 07), they pre-sold EVERY SINGLE UNIT with the average selling price being $30k over sticker. When that happened Dodge alloted a larger production going from the proposed 2800 units to 6,000 units because there were 6,000 paid orders. Seems to me that the Challenger is a fairly exciting newcomer to the market. But then again, I live in a world where we use facts to base our arguments, not opinion and fantasy.

Your car is Totally Bitchin! It was a bold move and I say the right move (especially if it makes you happy).

Now (for comparison) my car is at the totally opposite end of the spectrum. Many people told me not to go the route I did, but I love it.

post-19390-1212120132.jpg

I love all cars with High HP!The Challenger is a welcome competitor,It will help Ford improve the breed or lose out.Motor Trend did a comparo,I find it slightly biased but haven't driven both cars so all I can go on is what I have seen/heard.I own a GT500 and it for me does the job.If i had the scratch I would have one of each and a ZO6.Pocket says pick my fave between the GT500 and Challenger and the GT500 won,For me.Congrats to all that are lucky enough to own both and screw MT!

I saw right thru the writers cheesey comments at the end. He's just a Dodge guy upset that the GT500 is faster.

One fact that you can't miss.

2 years later, our GT500 is flanking the cover of Motor Trend and several pages on the inside, and it is the car to compare too. :happy feet:

At least MT had the balls to compare the Challenger to the GT500, and not to the Bullit as other mags have done!

First and foremost, every car that some mag picks apart is going to have some flaws or shortcomings compared to something built by someone else..its all subjective. I love my GT500. The fact that ford should have designed an IRS for the car for better ride/ handling is something that Ford should be ashamed of for a car that cost 45k +. This fact has been beaten to death by almost everyone that reviewed the gt500, so one can only expect that that it will come up again now that the Challenger has it. (remember the challenger is nothing more than a Chrysler 300 or charger that was shortened. Chrysler's LX platform that is now several years old.) I am a car enthusiast so I enjoy and appreciate lots of cars, and I do think the Challenger is a pretty cool car...that being said however, I choose the Shelby because for me It has an authenticity to the original 60's musclecar and the heritage of Shelby and Mustangs. One area that time will prove it cannot be beaten in is collectibility!

To me the Challenger is BLAND . The front end looks like they went to lunch and never came back to finish the job. Just no ---- or anything going for it. The engine is 50's hemi stuff WOW.

Guys, first motor Trend has been very kind to Ford and Shelby over the years, they have given us covers and have praised all the cars.

If you read this article, the last paragraph says: " It is one of the closest camparo calls we've made of late. but the nod goes to the all new challenger. from Dodge"

So, the challenger is new, The GT500 repeatedly scored higher, but it is 2 years older. I think overall they did a good article and if you read it, they say many great things about the GT500. Also, the KR article is very cool.

Amy

I'm actually very happy for you that you have no wheelhop... but as we all know, yours is the exception rather than the rule.

And yes, Brembos all the way around are much more desirable, and except in the case of the Shelby... it is standard. Until I saw the Shelby, I had never heard of only modifying half of the brakes.

Ok, I believe the GT500KR has large brakes all around and it only stops something like 3 inches shorter(if someone can find the actual numbers). Wheres the advantage?

IT IS GOOD TO SEE AND HEAR ; THE REST OF YOU ALL CHIME IN AND CALL THIS TOPIC AND SHELBY BASHERS A SHAME. .NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU ALL INTELLIGENT CAR PEOPLE

THE CARS ARE WHAT THEY ARE , BUT AS YOU CAN SEE FROM HISTORY ; THE NUMBERS ARE WHAT CARS ; ESPECIALLY MUSCLE CARS ; HAVE BEEN JUDGED BY SINCE THERE INCEPTION. THINGS LIKE A/C OR A RADIO/FM OR INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION ARE SECONDARY. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE NUMBERS. THAT DOES INCLUDE : HP / TORQUE/, PRODUCTION , COLOR , AND COLLECTORS RESALE DOLLARS.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT SPOKE UP AND WENT TO MUSCLE CARS 101 AND LISTENED TO THEIR HISTORY AND FINANCE TEACHERS.

Archived