TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can anyone tell me why??????

magrag

My GT500 was produced 5/20/08 ,and dealer ETA was 5/28, but as of 5/28 AM it has still not been released. :angry2:

WTF :censored:

Can anyone tell me why this would be?????? And just when do you think that are they planning to release it????

This waiting is killing me!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

My GT 500 was due at the dealer September 15 but did not arrive until early November. I was starting to e-mail Ford with unflattering comments (OK - nasty comments) when it finaly showed up (7 miles on the odometer). Thne dealer was going crazy because no delivery = no money. They were trying their best to get information, but it appeared that the Ford delivery/transportation system was at fault. Hang in there - it will show up.

My GT500 was produced 5/20/08 ,and dealer ETA was 5/28, but as of 5/28 AM it has still not been released. :angry2:

Can anyone tell me why this would be?????? And just when do you think that are they planning to release it????

Patience, young grasshopper. It will come. I had to wait 403 days for mine.

Alot of reasons the car can get held up. If there arent enough cars to load a train then they will sit until the can fill it up. I think Flat Rock took a week or so off and that can cause the cars to just sit waiting for a full load. Usually not a bad thing for the car, but just takes extra time.

michael morris

Mine sat on "Ramp 5" in Flint for a couple of weeks. The dealership called up there raising hell about it. They loaded it up on the train, and I didn't receive it for another 1.5 weeks. Waited 17 weeks total when I was told 6-8 weeks when I ordered it. "Good things come to he who waits."

I've NEVER seen a car made & delivered in 8 days. it should take 4 to 6 weeks depending on where you live & if it ships by railcar or truck. see my sig for more info & i only live about 100 miles away from the plant

My GT500 was produced 5/20/08 ,and dealer ETA was 5/28, but as of 5/28 AM it has still not been released. :angry2: Can anyone tell me why this would be?????? And just when do you think that are they planning to release it????

I had the same thing happen with mine. Dealers ETA date was 9 days after it was built. Ended up the dealer ETA date was based on an expected build date much earlier than what it ended up to be and was never updated. In reality, it was a month before the car arrived at the dealer.

Bob

Archived