TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone Interested in My GT500 Vert

Franks07

To paraphrase...

"well since I got screwed, I thought I'd try to get myself un-screwed, and in turn, screw someone even harder that I got it in the first place"

nice attitude.

You are good at making a nice strawman of what I said and feel good kicking it down. Maybe it is people with your ATTITUDE that's the reason behind why you Americans are spending 8 billion a day kicking the crap out of a two bit banana republic in Iraq as opposed to going after the former Soviet republics, Korea, China all of whom really do have WOMD! They would also be a little harder for you to push over though.

Frank07

What a joke. Crippling our great country? I'm sorry to be the one to just come out and say it (while everyone, including me has been pretty tolerant and sociable) but, you are an ass hole. Go buy your Camaro buddy - I'm sure GM dealers will "bend over" much further to help get you a great price.

Sorry guys - I know I'm new here (been lurking for a few months) - so I'll stop stirring the pot.

I'm out.

Jeff

Sorry to be so hard hitting with the whole math thing Jethro. If you had made it past the 7th grade you might be able to grasp what I wrote. :baby:

After watching GM's CEO on 60 min. I think I will follow another great American over to GM, namely Warren Buffett.

The GM salesman I mentioned above has never screwed me in the 20 years I have done business with him. I just have not liked their product since I sold my last caddy in 99 and bought a 2000 Lincoln LS.

Cheers

Frank07 :happy feet:

You are good at making a nice strawman of what I said and feel good kicking it down. Maybe it is people with your ATTITUDE that's the reason behind why you Americans are spending 8 billion a day kicking the crap out of a two bit banana republic in Iraq as opposed to going after the former Soviet republics, Korea, China all of whom really do have WOMD! They would also be a little harder for you to push over though.

Frank07

Yeah...watch what you ask for or we'll drop our girl-scouts over the border to overthrow your government.

(No offense to polite Canadians on this site - just defending my country! :) )

It figures that it would come to this. Your true self comes out. Just because we wouldn't bend over and say thank you - WE have an attitude problem? I think this is a lost cause. You got off to a bad start - perhaps you should create a new Nick on here and try again.

Frank07

Respectfully.

Not sure how you managed to make this a debate about politics.... it really is about how hard you can screw someone over your fourthcoming GT500. My opinion: you can stuff the car up your A$$.

many on this board (including myself) have served in the military or are currently serving. At least we in America stand for SOMETHING. Canada has the luxury of sitting out the war on terror (or participating in a nominal way) because frankly, whether canada actively participates in the war will NOT CHANGE THE OUTCOME a bit. So you have the luxury of playing armchair quarterback because your participation DOES NOT MATTER.

Whether the US decides to fight tyranny abroad DOES matter. our participation (or lack) WILL effect the outcome of the war.... and eventually our safety at home (OUR includes you). did you learn nothing from the recent plot against your parliment?

Many of us here in America do feel that this is an important fight. some here have lost loved ones in this war. I myself have treated over a hundred soldiers in Iraq who were wither killed or disfigured permantly. Please do not cheapen the efforts of our guys/gals over there by referring to our coflict as "kicking the crap out of a two bit banana republic"

I have many canadian friends and love visiting Canada. But you, my friend, are an :censored: hole.

Yeah...watch what you ask for or we'll drop our girl-scouts over the border to overthrow your government.

That would be par for the course I suppose. Just be honest, guys like Jethro there just may be President one day and if it doesn't scare you, it should. He might lead your country on a war against aliens hiding WOMD behind the moon. Love for country will send your kids packing of course!

It figures that it would come to this. Your true self comes out. Just because we wouldn't bend over and say thank you - WE have an attitude problem? I think this is a lost cause. You got off to a bad start - perhaps you should create a new Nick on here and try again.

My true self? So I shouldn't defend myself when attacked, I should take it out on someone who never did anything to me personally? Is that really the legacy you want to leave your kids?

Frank07 :wacko:

My true self? So I shouldn't defend myself when attacked, I should take it out on someone who never did anything to me personally? Is that really the legacy you want to leave your kids?

You were attacked? Wow, you must think everyone is out to get you then. What did you think was going to happen? I'll summarize your original post...this is how I heard is (and apparently everyone else understodd it this way as well):

"Hello. I am letting my dealer rip me off. I've agreed to pay money that I now do not wish to pay (because my attorney says I don't have to). I, in turn, would like to sell the car to one of you for even more than I am getting ripped off for. Any takers? By the way, the car is not in my posession, I have not paid for it and I don't want to pay for it....I want YOU to pay for it, but give me some money on the side."

The longer this thread goes on, the more stupid your argument sounds. Leave already - I know I am.

Jeff (Lucky and proud to be born free in America)

franks07

whether you intentionally started to do so or not, you have managed to hit the hot buttons of a great many on this board. Since you are not getting a shelby, and would be much better off trying to sell your car at adm on ebay, why don't you just move on gracefully without insulting folks any further. You are entitled to your opinions and politics, but they are not real appreaciated, and you have certainly lost any opportunity for sympathy for your situation here. It would be easy for me to say something rude here, but I don't want you to feel justified in a rude response, which I anticipate anyway....

..and no dave, I was not talking about you re what I said in pm about tenseness on the site... this is a good example of it though.......

...and I enjoyed your sticking it to Ruf about the rumor thing.....maybe we can get a paranoid thing going on with him...l. :hysterical:

discuss cars????..oh man, I was gonna start talking about my old stereo system that I have got about 95% put back together

marantz 125 watts/channel

ess speakers with the heil air motion transformers (got it all rebuilt in the spring)

technics direct drive turntable

pioneer equalizer and akai cassette

just waiting for a new stylus for the stanton cartridge (one of the last stylii in the country, 125, talk about adm)

..all this so an old man can listen to a crazy loud 30 year old system crank out some great ted nugent sounds!!

rock_band.gif

..I've already had to promise my wife to only turn it on when she's out of the house. :hysterical:

the new stylus is supposed to show up tomorrow, so the weekend should be rockin and rollin

rock_band.gif

Respectfully.

Not sure how you managed to make this a debate about politics.... it really is about how hard you can screw someone over your fourthcoming GT500. My opinion: you can stuff the car up your A$$.

Respectfully it is twits like you that are bringing up politics. All I did is point out the lunacy of someone's Enron math above. It has denigrated from there.

many on this board (including myself) have served in the military or are currently serving. At least we in America stand for SOMETHING. Canada has the luxury of sitting out the war on terror (or participating in a nominal way) because frankly, whether canada actively participates in the war will NOT CHANGE THE OUTCOME a bit. So you have the luxury of playing armchair quarterback because your participation DOES NOT MATTER.

That insults the intelligence of and belittles everyone of the men and women of your armed forces. That you can honestly say that while Canadian soldiers are on the front lines of UN initiatives all over the world "right now" cleaning up after despots like Bush and failed US foreign policy blunders. That comment shows you up for what you are, an idiot if not a liar.

Sitting out on the war on Terror? Our soldiers are being killed in Afghanistan with friendly fire by doped up American fighter pilots, while fighting Al Qaeda! As well they are in the line of fire by the real terrorist while you Americans have pretty much abandoned the fight there.

You have been brainwashed by Bush if you think Canada is sitting out of Iraq. Our government and almost all of our citizens did not buy into the lie of an Iraqi threat to world security. Are you telling me that you still believe the lies put forward by Bush's administration that justified the war moving to Iraq. The only thing dumber than being fooled by that war monger is to join in his delusion after it has been exposed as a fraud by your own media.

You stand for something do you? A great majority of your countrymen would really like to know what that is. Do you read the newspaper or watch the news? We could fill up this forum on the debate you have just opened with this stupidity. Were was the US when Canadian soldiers were on the front lines of WWI. What exactly were you waiting for while Canadians were fighting with the allies during WWII? You are a pathetic twit.

Almost all of the men involved in the terror attacks of 9/11 were Saudi's like the Bin Laden family is. Why aren't you fighting the war there? This whole conversation is a joke!

You are an uneducated twit like Jethro (Jeff). You have no idea what you are taking about.

Whether the US decides to fight tyranny abroad DOES matter. our participation (or lack) WILL effect the outcome of the war.... and eventually our safety at home (OUR includes you). did you learn nothing from the recent plot against your parliment?

It's so nice that you started this "tyranny" eradication in Iraq. Your insight into Canadian news is either astute of you or just more war propaganda being fed to you by Bush's spin doctors. The truth is that the majority of those young people charged are Canadian citizens who are children of Pakistani's. The news media here made a comparison with Timothy McVeigh not some mysterious Iraqi connection. Their sympathy lay with Al Qaeda which again is a Saudi and Afghani problem, not Iraqi.

Again showing you are a twit. The only Iraqi's that are killing Americans these days are the ones who view your forces as trespassers and invaders.

Many of us here in America do feel that this is an important fight. some here have lost loved ones in this war. I myself have treated over a hundred soldiers in Iraq who were wither killed or disfigured permantly. Please do not cheapen the efforts of our guys/gals over there by referring to our coflict as "kicking the crap out of a two bit banana republic"

If you truly are democratic then you would be willing to submit to the majority who oppose not "the war on terror" but rather your military presence in Iraq. You bring up the war on terror as a red herring and slight of hand tactic. Although I am glad Saddam is gone, he posed a threat to his own people. If that is the criteria for the use of your military force, namely to get rid of the worlds tyrants and bullies, then buddy, there are bigger fish to fry out there.....surely you know it.

I have many canadian friends and love visiting Canada. But you, my friend, are an :censored: hole.

You are an ignorant twit. Do us a favor and stay home!!

Frank07 :fan:

Jeff (Lucky and proud to be born free in America)

Jethro:

You are as free as a caged bird in a zoo. Wake up.

Frank07

Respectfully it is twits like you that are bringing up politics. All I did is point out the lunacy of someone's Enron math above. It has denigrated from there.

That insults the intelligence of and belittles everyone of the men and women of your armed forces. That you can honestly say that while Canadian soldiers are on the front lines of UN initiatives all over the world "right now" cleaning up after despots like Bush and failed US foreign policy blunders. That comment shows you up for what you are, an idiot if not a liar.

Sitting out on the war on Terror? Our soldiers are being killed in Afghanistan with friendly fire by doped up American fighter pilots, while fighting Al Qaeda! As well they are in the line of fire by the real terrorist while you Americans have pretty much abandoned the fight there.

You have been brainwashed by Bush if you think Canada is sitting out of Iraq. Our government and almost all of our citizens did not buy into the lie of an Iraqi threat to world security. Are you telling me that you still believe the lies put forward by Bush's administration that justified the war moving to Iraq. The only thing dumber than being fooled by that war monger is to join in his delusion after it has been exposed as a fraud by your own media.

You stand for something do you? A great majority of your countrymen would really like to know what that is. Do you read the newspaper or watch the news? We could fill up this forum on the debate you have just opened with this stupidity. Were was the US when Canadian soldiers were on the front lines of WWI. What exactly were you waiting for while Canadians were fighting with the allies during WWII? You are a pathetic twit.

Almost all of the men involved in the terror attacks of 9/11 were Saudi's like the Bin Laden family is. Why aren't you fighting the war there? This whole conversation is a joke!

You are an uneducated twit like Jethro (Jeff). You have no idea what you are taking about.

It's so nice that you started this "tyranny" eradication in Iraq. Your insight into Canadian news is either astute of you or just more war propaganda being fed to you by Bush's spin doctors. The truth is that the majority of those young people charged are Canadian citizens who are children of Pakistani's. The news media here made a comparison with Timothy McVeigh not some mysterious Iraqi connection. Their sympathy lay with Al Qaeda which again is a Saudi and Afghani problem, not Iraqi.

Again showing you are a twit. The only Iraqi's that are killing Americans these days are the ones who view your forces as trespassers and invaders.

If you truly are democratic then you would be willing to submit to the majority who oppose not "the war on terror" but rather your military presence in Iraq. You bring up the war on terror as a red herring and slight of hand tactic. Although I am glad Saddam is gone, he posed a threat to his own people. If that is the criteria for the use of your military force, namely to get rid of the worlds tyrants and bullies, then buddy, there are bigger fish to fry out there.....surely you know it.

You are an ignorant twit. Do us a favor and stay home!!

Frank07 :fan:

Jethro:

You are as free as a caged bird in a zoo. Wake up.

Frank07

Wow, Twits and Jethros. I guess there is only one thing left to say

BITE ME FRANK :rant:

Archived