TEAM SHELBY FORUM

dash rattle

Bruce, just a thought - are you certain that something inside your glovebox is not rattling?

Bruce, just a thought - are you certain that something inside your glovebox is not rattling?

I think it is more of a plastic creaking from windshield area passenger pillar glove box is fine Bruce

I brought SGT out of storage and seem to have rattle in windshied pillar, have not looked into yet. Does anyone else have this it may save me time love this forum for sloving problems Bruce

Try this link it has many fixes and I recall a dash issue (simple felts fixed the rattle) and a passenger pillar rattle issue being addressed.

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=446636

Hope it helps

Al

Bruce,

I don't think you are hearing things. Mine has it too. Believe it or not it can come from either the driver side pillar area or the passenger side pillar area. It sounds like plastic on plastic rattling of the dash against the "A" pillar cover. If you put pressure on the dash or the pillar cover the noise will stop.....for the time being. I have used folded pieces of paper on long trips when it has driven me crazy. I am going to ask my service guy about it when I take the care in for the next service.

Chris

I brought SGT out of storage and seem to have rattle in windshied pillar, have not looked into yet. Does anyone else have this it may save me time love this forum for sloving problems Bruce

I can hear a rattle coming from all 4 of my vents... drives me nuts.

Jer

Archived