TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Heading for Vegas

:happy feet: :happy feet: Got my call heading out friday.

Alloy #07169 deposit placed 8/7/07 :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hope to make it in two days. I'm 50 miles west of St. Louis :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:happy feet: JERRY :happy feet:

Hope to make it in two days. I'm 50 miles west of St. Louis :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congrates! I'm starting to think I'll be called any day now. Placed my deposit 8/14 I think.

Great news see ya there..

I have been looking for 2 days trying to find what MOD shop was in VAGAS, since I couldnt find it I just changed the Topic to say Vegas. Makes it easier on me :hysterical::hysterical:

Have fun and say hello to all my friends out there.

PS. If you want to speed things up stop by and get Bud some frozen Fish Sticks :hysterical3::hysterical:

michael morris

I got my call today. Will be heading to Vegas eary next week, CSM07SS218 deposit placed 8/7/07 Red Coupe, 725hp

congradulations al. i am waiting for my call, i am #csm07ss204. it must be coming soon since you got called. best regards.

Got my call May 23 and I'm taking it out there after Mid America in Tulsa! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congrats :happy feet: :happy feet:

Dropped mine off Mon 6/2 07SS0136

Black

725HP w/polished blower ($1500 extra)

Orange Calipers

Eibach

I emailed Cynthia after I saw that 132, 133 numbers were called in. She responded within minutes with a call to bring it in.

Cynthia's email from 5/29:

To date we have completed the first ten convertibles, some of the VIP coupe’s low #’s in the 20’s and have called in the next batch of approximately 30 cars that range from #’s 26 to 62 on the 07’ list which are the “June” deposits. We have called all of these in now and they have been arriving throughout May. We are also working on calling in the next batch of about 50 cars which are customers with deposits paid during “July”. That is where we are at this time. The only way we can tell you about what timeframe your car would be called in is when we are in the vicinity of your deposit time frame and/or CSM #. Otherwise, we can not “foretell” when your car would be called in. I have attached some pictures of cars that have left here.

Archived