TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Tag Came Today!

MM- Love the plates, unfortunately Texas only allows us 6 digits. Change of subject- What member has the white SS, he has videos posted on You Tube. I was watching the video on the country road and wanted to know what kind of device he was using to measure his times/speed/distance.

That looks great. I wanted to do something like that on mine, but CT requirements for letters and numbers are silly. Seeing yours, I might check into it again.

MM- Love the plates, unfortunately Texas only allows us 6 digits. Change of subject- What member has the white SS, he has videos posted on You Tube. I was watching the video on the country road and wanted to know what kind of device he was using to measure his times/speed/distance.

He posts on here. Let me go find the link. I will be right back :hysterical:

michael morris

Ok here is the link. You can PM him thru this thread.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...mp;#entry421014

That's JAS427 ( John ). No garage queen for him. He puts his car where she belongs, on the track.

Consider yourself lucky as that is 50% more than here in Wyoming. The digit to the left of the horse is a county designation and not changeable so we are stuck with four spaces (letters or numbers) and a lot of imagination.

post-11181-1212597826.jpg

post-11181-1212597826.jpg

Archived