TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Parts?

Looks like another guy is running a scam or something

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-Must...0223673514&

To me its looks like the guy saying that Grabber orange is his personal SS, and its parked in front of the Shelby Trailer

It looks to me that he is just trying to sell the take off parts that are left over as a package. I guess here comes another GT500 take off.

Somethings just not right with that auction.

Auction details say the parts are in Puerto Rico but then the seller contradicts himself saying the parts are in Atlanta.

Says he is selling parts from the SS shown in the auction but then goes on to say new car, zero miles.

Does anyone recognize the auction picture location? It has to be an event that Shelby Autos attended because of their trailer in the background. It sure looks like the Florida Barrett Jackson event to me.

Perhaps someone from Vegas can shed some light on who owns that SS in the picture the ebay seller is using.

Unless that SS is owned by someone in Puerto Rico named Felix I would lean towards staying away from this auction.

Steve

He selling the parts that came off 08SS0047. I sold the car to him. His name is Jorge and he lives in Puerto Rico. Im going to store the parts for him until they sale. He is a GREAT guy and is just trying to make it easy on someone if they want them. Easier to ship from the states than PR.

I dont know what he wants for all the parts, but the car has NO miles. It was shipped straight from Ford to SAI.

Did yall forget that I know EVERYTHING about the Super Snake????? :hysterical3::hysterical:

michael morris

Somethings just not right with that auction.

Auction details say the parts are in Puerto Rico but then the seller contradicts himself saying the parts are in Atlanta.

Says he is selling parts from the SS shown in the auction but then goes on to say new car, zero miles.

Does anyone recognize the auction picture location? It has to be an event that Shelby Autos attended because of their trailer in the background. It sure looks like the Florida Barrett Jackson event to me.

Perhaps someone from Vegas can shed some light on who owns that SS in the picture the ebay seller is using.

Unless that SS is owned by someone in Puerto Rico named Felix I would lean towards staying away from this auction.

Steve

I would bet the car in the picture is Miss Amys at some show. I dont know which show, but I think its hers.

michael morris

He selling the parts that came off 08SS0047. I sold the car to him. His name is Jorge and he lives in Puerto Rico. Im going to store the parts for him until they sale. He is a GREAT guy and is just trying to make it easy on someone if they want them. Easier to ship from the states than PR.

I dont know what he wants for all the parts, but the car has NO miles. It was shipped straight from Ford to SAI.

Did yall forget that I know EVERYTHING about the Super Snake????? :hysterical3::hysterical:

michael morris

MM

Glad you could fill in the blanks although the ebay seller was signing his posts with the name Felix. Maybe Felix is someone who is helping him with the sale?

I can't tell you how many cars I've purchased in my life but not once have I been fortunate to have a salesperson like you who goes the extra mile and does what it takes to not only make a customer but to keep a customer.

Steve

MM

Glad you could fill in the blanks although the ebay seller was signing his posts with the name Felix. Maybe Felix is someone who is helping him with the sale?

I can't tell you how many cars I've purchased in my life but not once have I been fortunate to have a salesperson like you who goes the extra mile and does what it takes to not only make a customer but to keep a customer.

Steve

Thanks for the nice words. We are a SMALL store and I cant afford to loose someone once I get them. Got to keep them forever and sell thier kids some stuff too!!!

michael morris

No Miss Amys SGT-C I think has the glassback roof. I know one of her cars but Im almost postive its not the SS.

Felix is Jorges assisant. He is also a very nice guy.

michael morris

Exactly right, Michael. The SGT has the glass roof, the SS does not. I have a picture of them together outside the cafe, taken last week. I'm hoping to post about my trip later tonight...

Archived