TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JLT CAI & XCT3 Tune from BRENSPEED

GenoTex

Talked with Seth at Brenspeed a couple of weeks ago, after extensive reading here...

Truly my objective was only to add a little 'throat' to the exhaust tone....

After previously putting SLP Loudmouths on an '05 GT I had, I was quite happy with them and decided to re-order them for my '08 Vista GT500.

However, after reading info here, felt it was almost 'necessary' to add a tune due to the presence of the supercharger... and then along came the CAI, which I also added.

Stopped short of the pulley addition.

All I can say is : AWESOME

I would not have thought 'more power' was even possible, but this set-up totally awakened a sleeping giant!

Thanks to Seth at Brenspeed and to all the people here who continue to post their information for us to glean from :) Thanks... now I gotta go!!!

:shift:

Best bang for the buck, for sure...

Talked with Seth at Brenspeed a couple of weeks ago, after extensive reading here...

Truly my objective was only to add a little 'throat' to the exhaust tone....

After previously putting SLP Loudmouths on an '05 GT I had, I was quite happy with them and decided to re-order them for my '08 Vista GT500.

However, after reading info here, felt it was almost 'necessary' to add a tune due to the presence of the supercharger... and then along came the CAI, which I also added.

Stopped short of the pulley addition.

All I can say is : AWESOME

I would not have thought 'more power' was even possible, but this set-up totally awakened a sleeping giant!

Thanks to Seth at Brenspeed and to all the people here who continue to post their information for us to glean from :) Thanks... now I gotta go!!!

:shift:

Best bang for the buck, for sure...

Archived