TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thank you Michael Morris................

I ordered my 20" CS69 wheels from Michael Morris and could not be happier. The price was Great and I got them in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just have to get tires so I can put them on.

Thank you Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are very welcome!!!

Let me know if I can do anything else for you.

michael morris

Roger,

I am glad I went with Hyper Black instead of the Chrome. I like them better, hard to tell the match at this point. Putting them up next to the car they look sick, I am very happy with my choice. Now I have to order those tires and figure out where to get them put on.

Roger,

I am glad I went with Hyper Black instead of the Chrome. I like them better, hard to tell the match at this point. Putting them up next to the car they look sick, I am very happy with my choice. Now I have to order those tires and figure out where to get them put on.

Bill,

I just had 4 tires mounted on my wife's car yesterday at Tire Warehouse. That is removal from the car and tire disposal fees, balancing etc. I bought the tires from Tire Rack. They charged me $63 and filled them with nitrogen. They also told me to bring my car back and they would fill mine with nitrogen for 0.

I'm a Rookie - I think I mentioned that before at some point in some other thread. . . . . fill them with What??? :do what:

Nitrogen. Very stable at temperature and does not promote condensation on the inside of the tire.

Nitrogen - I'll look into that when I get back home. I honestly had never heard of that before.

I can't wait to see pictures of the CS69s on your SGT Bill (carnut12) I've been torn between the Chrome and the Hyper Black. . . .

I really wasn't sure which one actually matched the stripes on the SGT better. . . I had always thought the Chrome ones would be a closer match. (This is why I haven't bought wheels yet . . . . I can't make up my friggin' mind!!)

Trevor

Nitrogen - I'll look into that when I get back home. I honestly had never heard of that before.

I can't wait to see pictures of the CS69s on your SGT Bill (carnut12) I've been torn between the Chrome and the Hyper Black. . . .

I really wasn't sure which one actually matched the stripes on the SGT better. . . I had always thought the Chrome ones would be a closer match. (This is why I haven't bought wheels yet . . . . I can't make up my friggin' mind!!)

Trevor

Bill and I both looked at the Chrome. I think he made the right chose. The hyper black are going to look AWESOME on the SGT.

michael morris

Bill and I both looked at the Chrome. I think he made the right chose. The hyper black are going to look AWESOME on the SGT.

michael morris

Yes they do, but I'm partial.

The Hyper Black matches the stripes really well and looks good with the white. I looked at the chrome ones also but they just had a little to much shine for my tastes.

Good luck Bill and looking forward to seeing picts. Maybe we can have our own little CS69 on white SGT club.

Yes they do, but I'm partial.

The Hyper Black matches the stripes really well and looks good with the white. I looked at the chrome ones also but they just had a little to much shine for my tastes.

Good luck Bill and looking forward to seeing picts. Maybe we can have our own little CS69 on white SGT club.

First time I have seen pictures on the white car! They look AWESOME. Great choice in wheels guys!

michael morris

Archived