TEAM SHELBY FORUM

i own # 28 any one rent?

hertz28

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I rented #28 in Phoenix, Az., where I live, on 5/6/06 and returned it on 5/7/06. It had 138 miles on it when I started the rental and returned it with 233 miles. I still have the rental packet from Hertz on it.

I now own #259, which was rented out of San Francisco Int'l. airport.

I rented #28 in Phoenix, Az., where I live, on 5/6/06 and returned it on 5/7/06. It had 138 miles on it when I started the rental and returned it with 233 miles. I still have the rental packet from Hertz on it.

I now own #259, which was rented out of San Francisco Int'l. airport.

Wow, I think this is a huge "Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaal" as they would say in soccer.

That's some good info. Now if you can just pry that out of his hands ;)

QSS

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I think this is a huge "Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaal" as they would say in soccer.

That's some good info. Now if you can just pry that out of his hands ;)

QSS

+1

I am keeping my rental stuff for the owner of #06059 should the ever pop in here. I'll be happy to give it to them! I'd hope someone would do the same for me if I was lucky enough to ever buy one.

BTW: I did find 06059 when it finally ended up for sale in ME. I was talking to the dealer but finances didn't support a second Shelby. Oh well...hope one day it turns up!

• 3 weeks later...

Sure wish that #28 would get back on here so that I can make arrangements to get him a copy of my rental packet.

+1

I am keeping my rental stuff for the owner of #06059 should the ever pop in here. I'll be happy to give it to them! I'd hope someone would do the same for me if I was lucky enough to ever buy one.

BTW: I did find 06059 when it finally ended up for sale in ME. I was talking to the dealer but finances didn't support a second Shelby. Oh well...hope one day it turns up!

Sure wish that #28 would get back on here so that I can make arrangements to get him a copy of my rental packet.

Hi kennethsg;

We are the owners of #0028. Would love to get a copy of your rental packet. Please get in touch!

Thanks...

Greg and Carol

post-31382-0-03701400-1294336120_thumb.jpg

post-31382-0-03701400-1294336120_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived