TEAM SHELBY FORUM

When was this Mustang made a SGT?

Conrad

We heard last night that a dealer about 90 miles from here has a 2008 SGT on the lot (I'm located a few miles south of Highway 35's HQ for those who know what that is). My wife remarked "I wonder if this was one of the cars we saw the day we took the museum tour?" (we say 100+ out in the lot awaiting their turn). Noting my wife's interest, I thought that if this car was in Las Vegas on or close to that day I might bring it home for her. I tried calling the dealer to find out but they pretty much wouldn't give me anything more than an invitation to come in and see the car for myself.

Can anyone tell me when CSM 08SGT1433 was transformed from a Mustang into a Shelby GT?

We heard last night that a dealer about 90 miles from here has a 2008 SGT on the lot (I'm located a few miles south of Highway 35's HQ for those who know what that is). My wife remarked "I wonder if this was one of the cars we saw the day we took the museum tour?" (we say 100+ out in the lot awaiting their turn). Noting my wife's interest, I thought that if this car was in Las Vegas on or close to that day I might bring it home for her. I tried calling the dealer to find out but they pretty much wouldn't give me anything more than an invitation to come in and see the car for myself.

Can anyone tell me when CSM 08SGT1433 was transformed from a Mustang into a Shelby GT?

Try emailing or calling someboday at SAI. I believe they have the information you seek in their Oasis system. Although, I don't know if they will answer your question.

Archived