TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Shelby GT Bites the Dust

yellow pony

There is even no Shelby letters on the trunk lid.

No stripes on truck and rear bumper...

Hope everyone was safe

That would lead one to believe that when the stripes where removed, most of the letters came of also leaving the "S" and "Y". So they most likely took them of also.

Did you read the message board below the article. At first it was a little disturbing how much information people can find out on the internet. Then it got entertaining with the back and forth. Also, seems this car was a bit infamous in it's home town.

Could be but I don't think so. I think it is somebody who just removed the stripes and was too lazy or didn't know how to put the "SHELBY" back on.

I think that's the case.

It's got the wheels and correct rear lower fascia...

Jer

Could be but I don't think so. I think it is somebody who just removed the stripes and was too lazy or didn't know how to put the "SHELBY" back on.

As stupid as this guy apparently was there's no telling what's going on here!

Wasn't there someone on the old forum that had the top stripes removed? I think I remember seeing pictures of a solid black SGT.

There is somebody on this forum. Sun but he is in SoCal. Now Nite with a complete delete and hood replacement but he just completed his project. Check out the stripe delete thread.

How did the firefighters get there and do there job before the police ever arrived?

That is not unusual for traffic collisions. In reality a traffic collision is a low priority report for the police while it is a high priority response for the fire department.

As stupid as this guy apparently was there's no telling what's going on here!

Yup.

But I'm willing to bet it wasn't the pilot's fault. ;)

Jer

And another black SGT bites the dust....found this one on eBay...

ebay link

Other Shelby wrecks

a24c_12.JPG

bf75_12.JPG

Oh... I hope THAT driver is OK! This picture is chilling!

When I see this, I first cringe at the smashed Shelby, then hope it was parked somewhere when it happened!

Jer

And another black SGT bites the dust....found this one on eBay...

ebay link

Other Shelby wrecks

Wow! That's quite a compilation of SGT wrecks!

Maybe Team Shelby or SAI could figure out how to add the CSM #'s from the wrecks to the registry to keep track and to ensure we don't end up with too many SGT clones... :rant2:

Oh... I hope THAT driver is OK! This picture is chilling!

When I see this, I first cringe at the smashed Shelby, then hope it was parked somewhere when it happened!

Jer

You mean parked when the phone pole swung into the door? Cring is what I was doing too...

You mean parked when the phone pole swung into the door? Cring is what I was doing too...

That's funny.

Jer

Archived