TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hate to do it to ya Rufdraft!!!

90GT

Damn! Never found myself in a room full of naked females! :)

Seriously (!), back in the '60s, we didn't have but maybe 10 or 20 rims to choose from. (like sneakers)

Now - sheesh - there are literally hundreds.

The hardest part is seeing a small photo and picturing the rim on your car.

Mine are sitting here for another 3 weeks or so, then I'll post pics as soon as they're on.

Have you ever noticed that when you are in a room full of naked females and another naked one walks in you still take the time to check her out to!

I`am sorry to say I have never experienced this, but could you tell where I could find this room ?

Thanks

Give this some serious thought.

While initially it might sound advantageous, try to imagine the just the sounds that would eminate from a room full of women - clothed or not.

Do you really want to immerse yourself in that sort of cacophony?

Think about it, my brother. :cheerleader:

Seriously (!), back in the '60s, we didn't have but maybe 10 or 20 rims to choose from. (like sneakers)

Now - sheesh - there are literally hundreds.

The hardest part is seeing a small photo and picturing the rim on your car.

Mine are sitting here for another 3 weeks or so, then I'll post pics as soon as they're on.

That and I think choosing wheels is one of the hardest decisions to make when modding a car. I went through three sets of wheels before finally settling on the rims I got. As a second job I work for a small company that sells wheels and we have customers that take hours and even days before deciding on a set they like.

In my opinion, wheels are what makes the car. They personalize the car and serve as the base for the rest of your appearance mods which make the car uniquely yours.

Hey, this was a G rated thread when it started!!! :shrug::doh:

No G-STRING rated. the naked thing happend while shooting a vid for Girls Gone Stupid, enough Beer and things happen.

It's just "Rims are like a woman find one you like and they will take you for a spin." My Father-in-Law told me this. I think he was trying to warn me. Man I miss him!

Great God, man, are you deep cover in Hanoi?

Ah - methinks you're making some sort of ricer reference to my rims?

I don't think that is advisable, number one son.

Better, perhaps, to keep sarcasim to onself?

Or, Obi One put very bad mojo on your mother-in-law.

Archived