TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS #50 Show winner first time out

Congrats to Bob (EUSMCBOB) on winning the late model Shelby Class three days after receipt of SS #50. The show was held at the Shelby American Collection in Boulder Colorado this past Saturday. I couldn't be there in person due to working the Grand Am Rolex race at Laguna Seca, but my wife brought the Hertz car there and took some pics for me. It looks like it was a really nice show. Congrats again Bob!

SS1.JPG

Photo of my Hertz with a 66 Hertz car that was there:

2Hertz1.JPG

Congrats to Bob (EUSMCBOB) on winning the late model Shelby Class three days after receipt of SS #50. The show was held at the Shelby American Collection in Boulder Colorado this past Saturday. I couldn't be there in person due to working the Grand Am Rolex race at Laguna Seca, but my wife brought the Hertz car there and took some pics for me. It looks like it was a really nice show. Congrats again Bob!

Photo of my Hertz with a 66 Hertz car that was there:

2Hertz1.JPG

Congrats Bob! It is an eye-catcher!

You know, my old '65 2+2 was probably about the same size as the '66 Hertz. But walking up to my 2007 GT500, I keep thinking it's so similar to the '65. This picture clearly shows what steroids, er, I mean, time, will do. Maybe it's the synthetic oil...

Where do I get some?? :D

Archived