TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1 of 7,653 GT/CS built for 2007

Grabber

One of our new members made me a certificate out of a Ford HVBom report on Tana's GT/CS. It looks like this car is more exclusive than the GT500. :hysterical:ONLY 7,653 MADE FOR 2007 !!!

bztz4m (Ron) Thanks for the nice certificates on the good paper that arrived in the mail this week end. It's a nice document to have and I appreciate you making it for me. :)

Here is the electronic copy of the certs. It's 4 pages.

rob1.jpg

rob2.jpg

rob3.jpg

READ THIS ONE - IT HAS THE COOL INFO ON IT. :happy feet:

rob4.jpg

HERE'S THE ONES THAT CAME IN THE MAIL.

CertificatefortheCaliforniaSpecial0.jpg

I pulled the HVBoM report for my 07 GT yesterday at work and it amazing how much info is there. The report you rec'd is trimmed down a bunch, as my report had over 1,000 line items detailing every nut & bolt that went into the car (you can trim it down by selecting what you wish to print). Big PITA to trimit down, so I didn't bother to print mine out, but an interesting read none-the-less.

On a related note, our very first 07 GT500 customer was at our dealership yesterday having the Ford Racing lowering springs installed on his car and he had just recently requested & received the certificate from SVT detailing his car's build info. His was the 122nd '07 GT500 built (very early car), and one of just 111 built in his color/stripe combo. Lots of cool info about these cars.

Now if someone could tell me the production figures for my Alloy GT (I haven't seen breakdowns for '07's yet).

I pulled the HVBoM report for my 07 GT yesterday at work and it amazing how much info is there. The report you rec'd is trimmed down a bunch, as my report had over 1,000 line items detailing every nut & bolt that went into the car (you can trim it down by selecting what you wish to print). Big PITA to trimit down, so I didn't bother to print mine out, but an interesting read none-the-less.

On a related note, our very first 07 GT500 customer was at our dealership yesterday having the Ford Racing lowering springs installed on his car and he had just recently requested & received the certificate from SVT detailing his car's build info. His was the 122nd '07 GT500 built (very early car), and one of just 111 built in his color/stripe combo. Lots of cool info about these cars.

Now if someone could tell me the production figures for my Alloy GT (I haven't seen breakdowns for '07's yet).

I called the service department that works on my GT and they had no idea what a HVBom report was. They forwarded me to the service manager for further assistance. I am waiting for him to call me back later today.

Gib

I called the service department that works on my GT and they had no idea what a HVBom report was. They forwarded me to the service manager for further assistance. I am waiting for him to call me back later today.

Gib

Gib if you email me your VIN I can forward it to my Ford contact who can email me the report and I can forward it to you. Here is my email addy. GTCSforums@comcast.net

Ron

Here is the license plate frame I got yesterday for the GT/CS

Hi Ron

Can you please tell me where I can get two of the licence plate frames? I must have a set for my car.

Thanks.

David I sent your HVBoM report to you.

Ok you are in NorCal.....

Thanks for the report. That was a quick turn around. I looked over your registry, wow quite the site. I forwarded this post to a few GT/CS owners I know. Alot of things I did not understand on it but hey I will learn.....

Does anyone know...

What are TDAFU GLOBAL WNDOW OPEN/CLOSE-ENABLE?

What is TDANH SHIFT INDICATOR LIGHT-ENABLED?

I do not seem to have that but it says I do......

Thanks. Great info to have later.

Gib

Ok you are in NorCal.....

Thanks for the report. That was a quick turn around. I looked over your registry, wow quite the site. I forwarded this post to a few GT/CS owners I know. Alot of things I did not understand on it but hey I will learn.....

Does anyone know...

What are TDAFU GLOBAL WNDOW OPEN/CLOSE-ENABLE?

What is TDANH SHIFT INDICATOR LIGHT-ENABLED?

I do not seem to have that but it says I do......

Thanks. Great info to have later.

Gib

On the window OPEN/CLOSE I believe there was a way to open your car windows using the KEY FOB. I don't know about the shift light unless that has something to do with the GT500 Mustangs that have the SVT light come on if you hit red line but maybe the GT500 guys can answer that.

I just wanted to make a quick post to say what a fantastic guy Ron is. I registered my GT/CS today and asked Ron for some info.

Literally within minutes I had my answers and more. FANTASTIC service.

I hope everyone with a GT/CS or that knows someone with a GT/CS registers their cars or passes along the information to others that may register. What a fantastic service and it will be fantastic in years to come to be able to come back to this. (and the information is public for all to view)

Thanks for your efforts with all of this Ron.

Peter.

I just wanted to make a quick post to say what a fantastic guy Ron is. I registered my GT/CS today and asked Ron for some info.

I hope everyone with a GT/CS or that knows someone with a GT/CS registers their cars or passes along the information to others that may register. What a fantastic service and it will be fantastic in years to come to be able to come back to this. (and the information is public for all to view)

Peter.

Thanks for the kind works, I have a few great helpers at Ford that get me the information to all GT/CS owners and without them this would not be possible. I received a list of GT/CS on the dealers lots from Shelby Dude which really was a great help. When I started the list of 1,330 cars that were on the list my database car count was 797 and now 3 weeks later I have 1,875 cars in the database and I am still finishing off the last of the list. My next goal is to get at least the build date of the cars on the database so I can get them sorted by build date and with the '09 GT/CS getting started soon that means back to Googling dealers around the country to find the new '09 GT/CS. I will be a busy camper this summer and beyond.

Ron

Peter.

+1

:happy feet:

One of our new members made me a certificate out of a Ford HVBom report on Tana's GT/CS. It looks like this car is more exclusive than the GT500. :hysterical:ONLY 7,653 MADE FOR 2007 !!!

bztz4m (Ron) Thanks for the nice certificates on the good paper that arrived in the mail this week end. It's a nice document to have and I appreciate you making it for me. :)

Here is the electronic copy of the certs. It's 4 pages.

rob1.jpg

rob2.jpg

rob3.jpg

READ THIS ONE - IT HAS THE COOL INFO ON IT. :happy feet:

rob4.jpg

HERE'S THE ONES THAT CAME IN THE MAIL.

CertificatefortheCaliforniaSpecial0.jpg

Very nice!

:superhero:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived