TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally installed my lower Billet Grill.............thanks to Adam and Ross........

Was not hard at all, I went to Tasca with Roger and Adam yesterday and now I am motivated to get this car moving in the right direction. Billet Grill is done, CS69's ordered Hyper Black, 20" staggered, still deciding a what tires to go with. Still not decided on what Supercharger to go with so I will do the other Mod's first. After the Wheels will be Brakes. Right now I am leaning toward the GT Plus. I also have the updated hoos Pins sitting in the garage, they will be soon as well.

Thanks for the motivation Ross and Adam, I enjoyed hanging out, we will have to meet again soon.

Bill

Bill nice meeting you finally and nice hanging out. I'd suggest the BFGs like Roger's. I think they are 900 or 9000 series but I forgot. That's what I wanted but Shelby wouldn't let me get them. A couple months afterwards Roger was able to get them. They are better traction over the Nitto 555s.

As for the SC,yeah that's a personal and tough choice. Bob L. here in Mass has the Paxton for comparison. He might be at the show at Stoughton Ford in a few weeks. You can see his setup.

We should definitely all hang out again. Watch my blog for the shows I will attend. O need to update it so I hope to do so tonight.

That's the sprit Bill. It was great seeing and meeting the person, in person :) and hanging out with you, Adam and the the kids and just talking Shelby's. Another weekend 3 car carivan and a beautiful day to do it. Adam, who's next? :lol:

I'm glad you were able to see the wheel choices in person. It really makes a difference. As Adam said it is about what you feel comfortable with.

Adam, you should post the pic we took. Bill car is the filling in the Oreo Cookie! :hysterical:

That's the sprit Bill. It was great seeing and meeting the person, in person :) and hanging out with you, Adam and the the kids and just talking Shelby's. Another weekend 3 car carivan and a beautiful day to do it. Adam, who's next? :lol:

I'm glad you were able to see the wheel choices in person. It really makes a difference. As Adam said it is about what you feel comfortable with.

Adam, you should post the pic we took. Bill car is the filling in the Oreo Cookie! :hysterical:

They are all loading up now. Here is the link. I gotta get some sleep.

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/aodwyer/Tasca/

Archived